Pale Rider

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 am

kh_vanitas13 wrote:"I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight."

I laughed at that line...Junior you naughty boy, using bribes on your sister. XD

Well, if you can't convince, all you need to do is give 'em a little....'encouragement'.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 am

It's Rapidramon!

...Oh, wait, it's Jr. :P
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Hyp3rB14d3 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:56 am

I can't believe this thread made it to the second page without anyone making the obvious stallion joke.

Postby Mr Maticus » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 am

Maybe Jr. has a sweet bed. I have a sweet bed. I put a mini-fridge next to it. :D

Postby ponyz » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:40 am

Junior should respect his elders a little more, he just called Lord Pain by is last name. Thats pretty rude. lol

Postby David The Emo Guy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 am

Haha Minnie. Innocent girl dirty mind

Postby ground wolf » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 am

we all know what minnie was thinking when jr said (i'll let you sleep in my bed tonight) she is a very naughty girl

Postby darkman307 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

GO GO GO hehe we are all soo perverted for liking jr last line but i have to admit.....i cant wait to see THESE pages :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: oh and aboat the stalion joke? (minnie tock his bride cuz in bed he is a well hung stalion) lol

Postby Archrival » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Too many emotes, no more than five please.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: questions?

Postby Cecona » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm

luna123 wrote:hey bleedman i love all your comics. grime tales is my favorite but there has to be more about billy like what happen to him did he get married did he become something like a knight or superhero and do mandy and billy still talk and how do thy realy feel about each other ill love to know if you show it on a comic.

FFS, read the whole comic before posting stuff like this! Billy didn't get to do anything and isn't in the comic because he died when still a kid. http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26

Re: questions?

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Cecona wrote:
luna123 wrote:hey bleedman i love all your comics. grime tales is my favorite but there has to be more about billy like what happen to him did he get married did he become something like a knight or superhero and do mandy and billy still talk and how do thy realy feel about each other ill love to know if you show it on a comic.

FFS, read the whole comic before posting stuff like this! Billy didn't get to do anything and isn't in the comic because he died when still a kid. http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26

One problem with this though: Bleedman doesn't read these.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby ground wolf » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm

he has a point

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

ponyz wrote:Junior should respect his elders a little more, he just called Lord Pain by is last name. Thats pretty rude. lol

Okay, first of all Lord Pain works for his mom, no where in this comic does it say Lord Pain is related to him or is a mentor of any sort. Second, the guy's name is Pain, Lord Pain at that, I don't think anyone would feel comfortable calling him "Lord". And third, just calling him "Pain" is more convenient and dare I say, quicker.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby ponyz » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm

MegaTJ wrote:
ponyz wrote:Junior should respect his elders a little more, he just called Lord Pain by is last name. Thats pretty rude. lol

Okay, first of all Lord Pain works for his mom, no where in this comic does it say Lord Pain is related to him or is a mentor of any sort. Second, the guy's name is Pain, Lord Pain at that, I don't think anyone would feel comfortable calling him "Lord". And third, just calling him "Pain" is more convenient and dare I say, quicker.

At least Mr. Pain would suffice.

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

ponyz wrote:
MegaTJ wrote:

At least Mr. Pain would suffice.

Hmm...I guess I can see it, but still my point still stands. And, to and a fourth, if you know someone for a long time, are you really going to call them Mister?

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Well, after so long the Grim children probably know him by now so they kind of gotten away from respectable titles (saying it this way for lack of a better word, curse my foul memory at the moment). Also, Grim Jr.'s dad is the lord of the castle and is Pain's master. It makes sense to me.

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Omniczar wrote:Well, after so long the Grim children probably know him by now so they kind of gotten away from respectable titles (saying it this way for lack of a better word, curse my foul memory at the moment). Also, Grim Jr.'s dad is the lord of the castle and is Pain's master. It makes sense to me.

Exactly my point. And to help your problem, you could use "appropriate titles", "specific titles", or just plain "titles".

Postby artell1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:33 am

luna123 wrote:bleedman my best freind says that she likes your comics too but she thinks you dont realy black people in yor comics. why not?

U cant blame him, are there any black people in the cartoon beside Irwin and his family?

Postby artell1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:34 am

omg plz have mimi and jr spend some time together, they make a nice couple

Postby ponyz » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 am

artell1 wrote:
luna123 wrote:bleedman my best freind says that she likes your comics too but she thinks you dont realy black people in yor comics. why not?

U cant blame him, are there any black people in the cartoon beside Irwin and his family?

In the other comic PPGD, theres Tucker.

Postby Ntoonz » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 am

Old English is a bear to figure out. In this case, when you're using "Thou", it's "dost", not "doth". I wouldn't mention it at all, but Minnie uses it a lot.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Archrival » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

Ntoonz wrote:Old English is a bear to figure out. In this case, when you're using "Thou", it's "dost", not "doth". I wouldn't mention it at all, but Minnie uses it a lot.

It's not that hard.....if you're actually English.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

It annoys me particularly cos it's all a ladylike act from Minnie and frankly she doesn't NEED to talk the way she does...

She just does.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby omega92 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 pm

So he has more power now or at least some control i wounder how long it has been since the last chapter? well great art and story as i love to see.
:happy: "googleyeyes"
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

Postby Omniczar » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Archrival wrote:
Ntoonz wrote:Old English is a bear to figure out. In this case, when you're using "Thou", it's "dost", not "doth". I wouldn't mention it at all, but Minnie uses it a lot.

It's not that hard.....if you're actually English.

I happen to know quite a bit about Old English due to my workings at the Renaissance Faire, which, the one I'm working at, has been on for almost 50 years.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!