Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: The Path To A Monkey's Heart

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Nah, an interesting day is fine for me.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:55 pm

so im still kinda new here does bleed man alternate every couple of weeks in which comic he updates when i got here he was workin on ppgd but now its that grim tales one so next month will it be back to ppgd or will it be sugar bits?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm

He alternates comics ever month.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Jejeje, the face of gir

Poor-poor gir :'(

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm

BeeAre wrote:wonderful, please read the rules until they are memorized. you double-posted, so i deleted and corrected your post. thank you and have a nice day. :)

Thank you, Beeare. I promise I'll be good. :)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 pm

To be honest, I wasn't looking at the page on April 1st. I also read the title, 'April Fouls' as 'April Fools' because I was reading quickly. But I do make it a policy to take anything I see on April 1st with a grain or six of salt.

BeeAre, you are so kind to do all that.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
BeeAre wrote:wonderful, please read the rules until they are memorized. you double-posted, so i deleted and corrected your post. thank you and have a nice day. :)

I like you already.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:

I like you already.

Thank you.

Um, when do the next page in this PPGD? And what the Rowdyruff Boys? Oh, lord, I need go to church. o.O

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Never. And they're dead.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Thank you.

No problem, newbe.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:43 am

You should make this like that episode when mojojo turn them into dogs, they ran behind him and bit on his a*s

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 am

Ha ha, I can't wait to see the next page.
You guys really got me with the pony thing :P But looking back, it was pretty obvious that you guys were joking with the "something permanent is happening" stuff xD
I love your style so much Bleedman! It's like...All lolicon, all the time :)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Kilaldroid wrote:Ha ha, I can't wait to see the next page.
You guys really got me with the pony thing :P But looking back, it was pretty obvious that you guys were joking with the "something permanent is happening" stuff xD

Hello, newbe. Welcome to SNAFU. Here's your first leason: Bleedman doesn't read these comment.

Tommarrow, Lesson 2: How not to get fucked.
(Heh, hopefully I can actually give some good advice. Lol.)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am

Omniczar wrote:
Kilaldroid wrote:Ha ha, I can't wait to see the next page.

Hello, newbe. Welcome to SNAFU. Here's your first leason: Bleedman doesn't read these comment.

Tommarrow, Lesson 2: How not to get fucked.
(Heh, hopefully I can actually give some good advice. Lol.)

Thanks for the heads up :P
I think I'll need that other lesson ha ha xD

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 am

is bell a robot or a super human like the girls because some friend of mine keeps annoying me about is she or is she not i say super human but he does not agree with anything i ever say? even when i save sushi is good lol

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 pm

konata5 wrote:is bell a robot or a super human like the girls because some friend of mine keeps annoying me about is she or is she not i say super human but he does not agree with anything i ever say? even when i save sushi is good lol

She's like Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup but didn't come around at the same time and, some might say (arguably anyway), not the same way.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 pm

I heard that there is more pages of PPG comic pages released

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm

You heard right. Guess there's no point in you coming back to this forum, now.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

There's a picture on Bleedman's Deviantart that shoes Bell plugged in and getting a tune-up. This suggest she is at least part cybernetic. It doesn't mean she's a gynoid, though.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

...oh my god.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Xi-1 wrote:There's a picture on Bleedman's Deviantart that shoes Bell plugged in and getting a tune-up. This suggest she is at least part cybernetic. It doesn't mean she's a gynoid, though.

it would make sense, most villains are cybernetic.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Bell is nothing involving a machine. Jesus Christ...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 am

HiTKiLL wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:There's a picture on Bleedman's Deviantart that shoes Bell plugged in and getting a tune-up. This suggest she is at least part cybernetic. It doesn't mean she's a gynoid, though.

That drawing was probably something based off of Griddles' fanfic where Bell is portrayed as being a gynoid and not total flesh and blood. The canonical Bell though, the one in the comic, is not cybernetic in any way.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 am

MagicMidtown wrote:
HiTKiLL wrote:

That drawing was probably something based off of Griddles' fanfic where Bell is portrayed as being a gynoid and not total flesh and blood. The canonical Bell though, the one in the comic, is not cybernetic in any way.

And most villians aren't cybernetic either.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

When does Bleedman going to make a new page of PPGD? I know he's making Sugar Bits & Grim Tales, but isn't he going to make PPGD? And what about the Rowdyruff Boys? Where are they? And what about Boomer looks exactly like Justin Timberlake? Oh, I asked so many questions. Please tell me if they're here.
Topic locked