Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Hot to Trot

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 pm

NICE ONE

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

lol

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I wonder how many pony haters have seen the show? I totally didn't know that Craig McCracken was married to that show's creator, meaning he could be influencing the show somehow, which would be neat since he did that show about girls. What was it called?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm

TinyRiceCake wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|

thank you for your educated opinion on a web comic filled with crime fighting children

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm

BeeAre wrote:
TinyRiceCake wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|

thank you for your educated opinion on a web comic filled with crime fighting children

Aw shit, noob got told!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

inb4no

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Mathias I just noticed you're a fellow Michigander. You a troll like me? Or a Yooper?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 am

Blossom15 wrote:i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.

hey i have an idea that is equally as good

*cups hand in armpit and flaps arm up and down creating noises that sound like the final excretory sphincter of the colon passing air*

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 am

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Blossom15 wrote:i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.

hey i have an idea that is equally as good

*cups hand in armpit and flaps arm up and down creating noises that sound like the final excretory sphincter of the colon passing air*

/applause

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Gato wrote:Mathias I just noticed you're a fellow Michigander. You a troll like me? Or a Yooper?

I prefer the term "Michiganian." And I am not a native of this crappy state.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey watch it, my Wrestling Coach is from Michigan and he's an awesome guy! Michigan state isn't bad; states may have some not-so-good parts but they ain't bad. Watch it next time.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't care. My entire family is from here. The state does not reflect the people. You make a silly insinuation.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 pm

It's cool, Omni, even those of us who live here agree that Michigan sucks. For example, right now we are having a Thunder snow storm.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 am

I like how Buttercup has a heart tattoo LoL

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 am

It's called a cutie mark.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

lol. "GET IT RIGHT NEWB".
Topic locked