Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Oh don't worry Celestia, he has respect, and I expect he knows that information already (I believe he's read the pony thread in the Bleed forum).

Blood Lord's one of the veterans of this forum, and he's this grumpy about everything.
Blood Lord wrote: :|
:3

Come on, it's not like this page is going to be here... Foreverrrrr....

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

......What the fuck?

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Mathias wrote:
rac7d wrote:ok............................ where is this goin nw cuz i really dont like it
what happened to samantha attacking butter cup and epic showdown ponpuff beam realy????

No one cares if you don't like it.

thats okay as long as you heard it

but really what do the ponies allude??
it thought it was suppose to be puppies bubbles puppy was really cute

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 pm

rac7d wrote:
Mathias wrote:
rac7d wrote:ok............................ where is this goin nw cuz i really dont like it
what happened to samantha attacking butter cup and epic showdown ponpuff beam realy????

No one cares if you don't like it.

thats okay as long as you heard it

but really what do the ponies allude??
it thought it was suppose to be puppies bubbles puppy was really cute

Have you seen the date?

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Ponies.....



.....Me Gusta.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

I think Zero is just begging for the Monkey King (played by Jet Li) to pummel him. But that's just my opinion.

Though I think even Viral piloting Enkidu could trounce him.

As for the ponies, the only connection is the 'FiM' one. Someone said McCracken is married to the 'FiM' creator..? Might just be a coincidence, though.

I suppose at some point I should watch these 'ponies', as they seem to be considered awesome even by fairly manly peoples. I doubt it's more awesome than Gurren Lagann (which I have only recently experienced), but who knows. All I know is Kamina is more badass than any Chuck meme.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 pm

wat.....


Celestia wrote:Hi, I just registered to say thank you for the comic, its pretty funny. Obliviously the fandom doesn't expect you keep it up so just do what you do best! I had never seen your comic before this so you've got yourself a new fan.

And to all the haters: you don't have to like it, but please be respectful, why do you try to make us feel bad?

Rowby wrote:Man, ponies? I've been seeing alot of those. I mean with Stuffy and some people I know have them. And I still don't know what's that show is called. .__.


The show is called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.



Oh my.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Image

I never take anything serious on this day.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

LaughingTarget wrote:Image

I never take anything serious on this day.

Image
Except for this man.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

happy april fools day? lol

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Bleedman is WINNING.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:Bleedman is WINNING.

Image

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Nice.....

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Seeing as a season 2 has been announced ,the Pony Train ain't stopping anytime soon. It may slow down over the summer but as soon as October rolls around. Watch out. but I digress.

I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw this page I never expected ponies in PPGD.

Happy April Fool's everyone.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:10 pm

hey celestia i'm Brianthorn Thunder aka King Brony of Snafu. welcome to mah realm

i also write bleedpony's comic Powerpuff Pony Doujinshi. Now ponies forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh shit, I thought it was only affecting a few people online, but now it's happening to PPGD, too! AHHH!

Excuse me will I go find a place to shoot myself.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:26 pm

I think I need to pay a visit to my local Charlie Sheen dealer.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

But children will weep over your exploded body if you take it D:

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Archrival wrote:Image
Except for this man.


I have great fear of him, for I am allergic to tiger blood.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Holy shit! They turned into ponys! Lol

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Power Pony Girls! comics abbreviation doesnt need to be changed! double win :D

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Yup...interesting Stream ahead:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seiryuga

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Omniczar wrote:Oh shit, I thought it was only affecting a few people online, but now it's happening to PPGD, too! AHHH!

Excuse me will I go find a place to shoot myself.

Okay, calm down, take a deep breath and repeat after me. "It is not that bad, it is not that bad."

I actually quite enjoy MLP. Yep, Ima fan.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm

MegaTJ wrote:
Omniczar wrote:Oh shit, I thought it was only affecting a few people online, but now it's happening to PPGD, too! AHHH!

Excuse me will I go find a place to shoot myself.

Okay, calm down, take a deep breath and repeat after me. "It is not that bad, it is not that bad."

I actually quite enjoy MLP. Yep, Ima fan.

It is not that bad...it is not that bad...it is not---

God Dammit! It's not helping!
...
...
...
Well, it figures something like this would happen on April Fool's Day. Dammit I should've seen this coming. It was almost as bad as when someone hide a teacher's car for over half the day.

Re: Hot to Trot

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 am

BeeAre wrote:hey celestia i'm Brianthorn Thunder aka King Brony of Snafu. welcome to mah realm

i also write bleedpony's comic Powerpuff Pony Doujinshi. Now ponies forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi Brianthorn, nice to meet you. I don't think I'll hangout here much but I will keep checking out the comics.
Last edited by Celestia on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topic locked