Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 am

BeeAre: I hope you guys like the new comic direction, because it's obviously here to stay!!! Ponies are all the rage you know. Alternate Titles: "Troy Story" "Unbridled Madness" "Reined In" "The Latest Gallop Poll" "We Canter Void It". I could keep going. Look, Buttercup can't be a workhorse. You could say she's dodging the draft. Also, if there are bit characters, there must also be mane characters. This page fixes that.

DMajorBoss: This Equine Influenza is more contagious than I thought.

Re: Hot to Trot

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 am

Seriously, I couldn't breathe when I saw this.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:25 am

well, NOW it is totally 20% cooler

anyway, it remembers me somehow the episode when PPG are transformed into dogs, but better... i miss mojo

and last but not least, in dexter's lab aren't ponies evil?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:39 am

Dear God, there seem to be ponies in my comic.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 am

So, when will the real page be up?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 am

Loser wrote:So, when will the real page be up?

this is the real page

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 am

First off most epic beam attack since bdz second did silver hair just break the fourth wall?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 am

i was reading saw Blossom Bubbles and buttercup turn and than i notice Bell and start Laughing like hell lol she comes back up pissed off lol

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 am

My first reaction was,
USOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! then Derped for the first time in my life.

You continue to define Awesome.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:08 am

My first post in this area of the forum. This page.... this page right here. It's a glorious thing. Good work.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 am

BeeAre wrote:
Loser wrote:So, when will the real page be up?

this is the real page

Hahaha!!!
Now that's surprising.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 am

The best page evar!!!! XD Ponies FTW!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 am

That is the most lethal thing I have ever seen in my entire life, if you don't count a death ray to the face.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:20 am

WELL ponys or not still fucking funny

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 am

You do realize, of course, that there's a veritable *army* of MLP fans out there who are going to either demand you keep it this way, or at the very least start doing your own MLP spinoff comic. :-) (Not myself, though I did just do the eeeevil thing and point one such fan in your direction. ;-) )

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 am

me and my friends love all 4 of the girls they is so cute :) its funny that Bell pops up out of the hole she went in a while ago as a pony all mad (im telling my dad lol...wait did,t the girls get turned into ponies in an old episode i think one of them did a back hoof kick to somebodies face? lol

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 am

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

ok............................ where is this goin nw cuz i really dont like it
what happened to samantha attacking butter cup and epic showdown ponpuff beam realy????

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 am

rac7d wrote:ok............................ where is this goin nw cuz i really dont like it
what happened to samantha attacking butter cup and epic showdown ponpuff beam realy????

No one cares if you don't like it.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 am

ma brain melted opon sight of this comic! now i really cant wait for the next one!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 am

lol bell is cute

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 am

dude, you really don't get it. this is were it is now, so you're just gonna have to deal with it. will it stay this way? for a little while probably, but since he's doing so many spinnoffs at once, he's probably going to combine a few of the comics at some point.

personally i think that it's a "funny once" type of thing, because the puns will whinny up and gallop out the bar

ok i'll stop.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 am

Bell is always Cute weather she is a cute little super girl or a little pony :) bleedman gave me something to do i LOVE reading these comics no matter which way the story goes i always wait for the next page as giddy as a schoolgirl lol and the same for getting my new game. and for sailor moon to come back to the U.S :)
Last edited by konata5 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:18 am

same one episode the ppg mojo change girl in dog

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 am

oh right he turned them into puppies i dont hate anything except for gore on cartoons and most anime that creeps me out
Topic locked