Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Castle Crasher

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:06 pm

BeeAre wrote:everyone cheer for Griddles and his endeavor

yay... -_-

whats the matter bee your more down than normal :unsure:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Love it! Can't wait to see how they deal with the intrusion... :twisted:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:00 am

MagicMidtown wrote:@ Unlimited

The scene was based off of the episode "Nano of the North" where the girls had to fight an invading army of microscopic robots. These robots came out of the sky from a nanite cloud in raindrops and fed on carbon, thus eating away at the girls' clothes when they dried to fight them. They were forced to shrink down to microscopic size to fight the nanites head-on.

And yes, it is better to PM him about it. I managed to miss out on the original page myself a while ago, but got a PM sent to me that contained a link to the original image.

YAY, I'M POPULAR! And I never got to see that PPGD page either... Does anyone have a link to that?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:YAY, I'M POPULAR! And I never got to see that PPGD page either... Does anyone have a link to that?

I R PMing you now.

On topic...
...I wonder if the Grim Family has an armoury?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 am

Mkay lord pain has the best position in the castle if you know what i mean.....
yez new bleedman on grim tales, god is it me or is anyone else thinking jr and minnie are gonna do da thrilla(if you know what i mean) if they keep on getting left alone

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:41 am

seriously talk about incest! mmmmmmmwtf

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:46 am

Hey Bleedman or anyone else who cares on my opinion,if mimi infiltrates the castle, would minnie have compotition?hey chicky bump bump,thats mah thang i screw up bow chicka wow wow just like caboose

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Please don't multi-post, edit your posts with the button in the top right corner of the post.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Triple post?

*mans the harpoons*

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I know... it burned to see it too...

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm

It's probably just me, but it vaguely bothers me how the shower room looks so... normal.
I mean, in a badass castle like that you can't help but expect the interior to be just as badass.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 pm

You got a point.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I also thought "what if Mandy bathed in blood?" If that was added on with a spooky looking bathroom... that would look pretty awesome... or maybe just sick.

Unlimited wrote:You got a point.

Gasp. :0 That's a first.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Well yeah, that's some pretty down-to-earth realization right there.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Does the Grim Fanily have an armoury? Lets see...
Grim, the Grim Reaper +
Mandy, Lady Death +
Skeletal warrior guards +
Watch men +
all the other death bada$$ery (and by the way, Grim has a scythe)

equals

A 200% chance of an armoury. Your answer is yes.

Would I like to see the original versions of both comics? Yes, please.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 pm

if u think about it its kinda sad that a little girl is easaly breaking into grims highly protected,badass, castle...but hes the grim we all know and love :)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 am

Again, another good point. SO MANY POINTS TO BE MADE!!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 am

If you look at the panel where Her is on Pain's monitor you'll see the difference before in that panel Her wasn't facing torwards Pain's monitor & she wasn't bleeding out of her mouth either, thats the difference I was mentioning before not the other thing that people thought I was mentioning I thought I should tell so people don't get the wrong idea o.O

Accelerator Mega Punch

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 am

She's not bleeding out of her mouth, she's sticking her tongue out.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I thought it'd be kind of obvious considering it never showed her getting hit in the mouth at all. Especially since the alarm only just went off so no guard has gotten to her yet.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Omniczar wrote:I thought it'd be kind of obvious considering it never showed her getting hit in the mouth at all. Especially since the alarm only just went off so no guard has gotten to her yet.

that is a very well made point

dude...

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

i just started reading this today. i could NOT stop reading it, its soo freakin awesome! please keep these up and constant.

:down: :left:
:right: :up:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Welcome to SNAFU.

As for constancy well it all depends on who's on. People have lives to live you know.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 am

true enough and some of those lives could be very important

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Yeah, what you said.

Oh and if your talking to Bleedman about keeping the updates constant, well, there's two problems with that.

1) Bleedman doesn't read these posts.

2) I'm sure he's updating as quickly as he can. I'm sure he's got a busy schedule.
Topic locked