Roll With The Punches

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Roll With The Punches

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Bleedman said it was Gir in his comment about him 'having a good sense of balance.' That's why I said he confirmed that it's Gir. A Gir-like robot just wouldn't BE Gir, and that would not, I am thinking, be enough Gir-ness for Gir fans.

I also think that Gir will be able to put up a fight against Blossom, just for being Gir. From her expression, she wasn't expecting him to ditch. At the same time, Bell is now pissed off.

I am glad to see that Dexter's faith in Blossom and her abilities (by ignoring the fight and speaking with Jack and Utonium) is well-placed. It would be un-Dexter-like for him to ignore his girlfriend in her time of need.

Which means Bell's happiness from the previous page came from:
1. Kicking Blossom's a$$ and
2. GIR!!

But she promised she'd protect the time-bomb thingy until before it went off. Unless it is not a bomb, that implies those with Powerpuff powers can survive the explosion. If the Council is after tech for the Cluster, though, humans' survival is not the point.

Still, nobody's arguing against a big explosion. Will they go out with a bang or a slow burn? Maybe bang THEN slow burn. What do you vote?

EDIT: After I inserted the comment about Dexter my following comment did not make it clear who I was talking about, so I switched to Bell's name. Now it is clear.
A Page Flipper

Postby DaCrum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

Or they're killing Bell right now. That'd be cool.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 am

I, for one, enjoy the fighting game references. I look forward to a "Toasty!" in the future.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!