Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 pm

BR: hey so what has the last decade taught us? That Uncle Ben was right!

Re: Great Power; Great Response Ability

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm

That is amazing bubbles saved everyone :Bubbles: w00t :rock:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 pm

bublees you roooockk¡¡¡¡¡¡ what hapened to olga¡¡¡???

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I just noticed how badass that bat-guy is.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

GO! Bubbles GO! lol :Bubbles:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Bubbles is so awesome :rock:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Sir, I can say that I stumbled upon this website and your comics 2 days ago. Each and every one of your comics is a compleate masterpiece. Please for the love of God continue to make amazing works of art like these for years to come.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 pm

No need to get all "OMG!", it was obvious that she'd just throw it off. Now show me something that'll surprise me, then I'll get all excited. If it's worth getting excited about.

Last panel is funny, but she can't rescue them if they're all clinging to her, keeping her from using her hands. You'll end up getting yourselves killed. :roll:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Wow that was as exciting as eating soggy toast, I thought some unpredictible would happen like Mandy making the save or maybe Samuria Jack cutting the bettle robot into bits & slicing the object that was about to fall on them.

Dexter is as fruity as five alive & I thought the ppg were going to put ona light show, In conclusion bite me :bird: :vomit:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

dang dude you really show NO MERCY bwahagahaha

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 am

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:I just noticed how badass that bat-guy is.

Meh. The bat-guy wishes that he were even one percent as badass as Bubbles is.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

Bat Guy aka 'Metal Xanatos wanna-be' is sensing the major ass kicking that's about to befall him and his cronies.

In other words his 'Foot up my ass!' sense is tingling.

GO GET 'EM GIRLS!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 am

I am on pins & needles to see if the PaD girls make the scene... I am hoping they go on the bad side. It just seems more fun to seem them be bad.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 am

Alright, Bubbles just got herself a harem.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 am

loser your name could potentially be accurate but we prefer optimism round these parts

though there is something cute about bubbles having a harem. she would just rotate between her harem members for hugging yay!!!!!

i am waiting for a beck joke.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am

Please keep up the great action! Your stuff should've been at Comiket!

Dee
Last edited by Dee Eon on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 am

Bleedman wrote:BR: hey so what has the last decade taught us? That Uncle Ben was right!

Actually, he taught me never to go to New York and argue with a man trying to steal your car.

Re: Re:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 am

Broketoon wrote:
Bleedman wrote:BR: hey so what has the last decade taught us? That Uncle Ben was right!

Actually, he taught me never to go to New York and argue with a man trying to steal your car.

That's like saying Spiderman has taught me never to visit a nuclear power plant because I might get bitten by a radioactive Chernobyl victim.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 am

wow, Bubbles is BADASS! :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 pm

LOL!

:Bubbles: GO BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm

BeeAre wrote:loser your name could potentially be accurate but we prefer optimism round these parts

though there is something cute about bubbles having a harem. she would just rotate between her harem members for hugging yay!!!!!

i am waiting for a beck joke.

I'm poking fun at myself and those that hate me.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 pm

That was cool: how fast Bleedman made the comic & he kept my attention & their is something else the girl with the black hairs design is similar to that of Mimi aka Her.

Thought I should point that out :Mandy: :tokingmonkey:

Re: Re:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Archrival wrote:
Broketoon wrote:

That's like saying Spiderman has taught me never to visit a nuclear power plant because I might get bitten by a radioactive Chernobyl victim.

You never know! What with their zombie like apperance...
Also, Spider-man taught me that if a villian is named after an animal, they are pushovers in the long run, but if they aren't named after an animal, they will cause you trouble :D

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Well, it looks like the Smash Crew won't be needed, good thing, because their war is just starting to get to its hardest, and they don't even know it yet.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Keep saving them? What are they going to do? Continuously get into trouble?
Topic locked