Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: When The Stage Is A-Rockin'

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Broketoon wrote:
zekoda wrote:it can all he need to do is add them i bet u dont know half the charicters in the story all u knnow is the ppg and rrb and bell and all of them but there is so much more

If I remember correctly...(and I've been following this for years) Bunny IS in the comic in the form of a flash back when Blossom is explaining that she too lost a sister...(think it was to the time traveler dude whose name I forgot or to Dexter...)

also...my first post xD...Had to create an account to counter the amount of stupid... >.<

Welcome to the forums, Broketoon my buddy! Thanks for countering the stupid, we need more sensible people like you. Have fun...and by lurking you probably know all the rules and crap. Therefore...all I can do is congratulate you.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Archrival wrote:1) Get a sig that matches your avatar, makes you seem more 'together'

this is not necessary.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:00 pm

No but as I said it makes you seem more together.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm

zekoda wrote:it can all he need to do is add them i bet u dont know half the charicters in the story all u knnow is the ppg and rrb and bell and all of them but there is so much more

Zekoda. I am the writer for PpGD. Hi. Please, talk to me in better sentences. Take your time, and write understandably. I talk to Bleedman every day. He doesn't visit the forums. I do regularly.

Now, you explain to me not only your ideas, but where those ideas come from, and how they would help the story, okay? :)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm

:'( can u plz put another page on ppgd

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Bleedman isn't going to be drawing for a while because of an injury. just be patient.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:30 pm

the boys probably wont make an appearance for a few more pages remember the good guys have to be getting massacred to have a rescue

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm

THEY WILL NOT BE APPEARING.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 am

I've been watching this forum for a while, but I believe this is the first time I see somebody being praised so much on their welcomes :0

So let me welcome you too Broketoon :) Good to have more litterate people to counter the... well, the other ones. And check the sections mentioned above, and others if you want :)

As for Zekoda, he wasn't the first and regrettably he won't be the last of his kind to show up here.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I hope that the ruffs come and one of them just hits the debris all cool like :)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Lily wrote:THEY WILL NOT BE APPEARING.

This to anyone else who mentions 'The Backstreet Boys' again because this time "Backstreets not back, alright?". And yes for retards I'm referring to the 'RowdyRuff Boys'.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

What's with all of this pro-rowdyruffness? :| They're not ever going to appear anytime soon. They aren't that interesting. Just male PPGs.

Anyways, back on topic. I doubt Bubbles really got hit, because seeing her covered in gore and blood seems kinda anti-bleed. Unless they're trying something new or whatever...

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Plus the fact she's a scientifically created superheroine who's taken worse during the cartoon series?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Scissors wrote:Anyways, back on topic. I doubt Bubbles really got hit, because seeing her covered in gore and blood seems kinda anti-bleed. Unless they're trying something new or whatever...

Good God that would be epic as hell and boobies.

Bleed can get gore down when he needs to, like say Minnie.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm

plus, I remember someone on the Bleed team saying to expect blood soon...

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Even so she has been hit with much worse in the show, worse when playing tag even.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:01 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:Even so she has been hit with much worse in the show, worse when playing tag even.

I remember the girls getting drowned in ac!d.

It didn't do anything.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm

D:

B-but Blordy wants bloody messes. :sosad:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Blood Lord wrote:D:

Sorry, mate.
It only happens on rare occasions.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 pm

They even flew into the core of the earth and weren't affected. Into the bloody core!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:They even flew into the core of the earth and weren't affected. Into the bloody core!

No way!
I've never seen that before!
DAYAM!!!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:D:

Sorry, mate.
It only happens on rare occasions.

I'm sorry, does it look like I care?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Yeah I actually saw the PPG movie when it came out. I miss those days. Those girls have done a lot. The most that ever happened to them is when they fought other super powered characters like super mojo, princess morbucks, and the Roughs. They usually came out with scratches and bruises.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi! I'm a newbie and didn't read the rules! There was a bad post here, but BR got rid of it for me. Thanks, BR.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Grow some goddamned patience then. It comes when It comes.
Topic locked