Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 am

BeeAre: The big beetle came a-knockin'. Down through the floor, and the stage no more!

Re: When The Stage Is A-Rockin'

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 am

I cant wait for the ppg to vs bell and this will be an awesome fight!

If were lucky the rrb boys will appear with a cool grand entrance

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 am

Everybody's waiting for them boys, including myself. lol Can't wait.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 am

Bubbles has had worse, but it'd be nice to see something like Boomer holding the debris.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 am

Can't wait for the next page, yes?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Yukkuri Shiteitte ne

they will win

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Really hope the Rowdyruff Boys make an appearance!!

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:18 pm

man kids these days. no patience.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:54 pm

man this is the best bleedman my hole school loves it dude but make them quicker but if u cant thats koolbut awsome total rampage and dont listen to what the ppl says bout the rowdy ruff boyz there perfect he looks awsome wit the hair alll of them

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:31 pm

....are you homeschooled?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh, God. Where could the Smash Crew be? They really need to book it. Oh, wait, I forgot, they're fighting a war.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm

heyy bleedman u should really put bunny into the comic she is a powerpuff girl she purple look her up but make her pretty and stuff

o and also u should add buddy and bent there rowdy ruff boys for bell and bunny but if u dont wanna u dont have 2 i just think they would be kool look at my profile pic and buddy and bent is in there

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Bleed is not real.
Bunny's dead.
Don't double post.
Use the EDIT button.

Thank you and goodbye.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:34 pm

yea but he still put ppl ont there like doras ganna be in it and she is old he could still do it

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow... I know it's been a while since I was last here, but I don't remember THIS much stupid being around...

We can't just have random characters making appearances for the sake of "it would be cool". It needs to make sense plotwise.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm

it can all he need to do is add them i bet u dont know half the charicters in the story all u knnow is the ppg and rrb and bell and all of them but there is so much more

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Bleed only adds for his own amusement, he doesn't listen to the whims of his own co-creators let alone a retard with a stupid wish list. (that's you by the way Zakoda just to make it clear for your special brain.)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm

i wonder wat the rrb were doing all this time. bleedman made them look really cool. cant wait until next page!!!
:mrgreen:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Unlimited wrote:Bleed is not real.
Bunny's dead.
Don't double post.
Use the EDIT button.

Thank you and goodbye.

Can't stress that enough, huh? Can't say I don't agree with you.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 am

dexter save her ¡¡¡¡ and what happen with sugar bits?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Bubbles is down! ....still can't see where this is going for the Darkstar council...they're widening the portal and trying to keep it stable...so they're trying to bring something else to the science fair? Something big and full of doom and destruction?

Edit: Also the girl with long black hair...looks like Mimi?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:23 pm

zekoda wrote:it can all he need to do is add them i bet u dont know half the charicters in the story all u knnow is the ppg and rrb and bell and all of them but there is so much more

If I remember correctly...(and I've been following this for years) Bunny IS in the comic in the form of a flash back when Blossom is explaining that she too lost a sister...(think it was to the time traveler dude whose name I forgot or to Dexter...)

also...my first post xD...Had to create an account to counter the amount of stupid... >.<

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Now that's Lurking! You sir are very welcome with your none stupidness and grammar/spelling. Please don't linger here go visit the other areas and have my blessing!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Archrival wrote:Now that's Lurking! You sir are very welcome with your none stupidness and grammar/spelling. Please don't linger here go visit the other areas and have my blessing!

1) I accept your blessing
2) I'm not a sir, I work for a living :)
3) Thank you <3
4) I lurk therefore I am

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm

1) Get a sig that matches your avatar, makes you seem more 'together'
2) What do you do?
3) You're welcome
4) As I said please go visit other areas, PPG is just like this area only with a bit more intelligence. Clan Snafu is good for gaming news, RP is good for getting any acting pressure off your chest and spam is for anything you don't think fits elsewhere such as memes etc. but beware with Spam they're not very tact and can chew you up and spit you out if not careful.
Topic locked