Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:07 am

Br: Move move move, in the pipe, five by five! Let's go! Stay frosty, drop your socks, and SEE YOU ON THE BEACHES!

Seiryuga: LIGHTS! CAMERAAHH!! ACTIOOOHN!

Re: Tactical Repositioning

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 am

I'm guessing Buttercup is going to get all dreamy eyed about fighting alongside Samurai Jack either during the fight, or after it when the realization hits her.

Bonus points if Jack looses his shirt during the fight.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:12 am

If Jack gets killed, I will really like this comic.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am

yea the fight begins yeAAAAAAA :twisted:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:55 am

DaCrum wrote:If Jack gets killed, I will really like this comic.

just curious: why?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 am

:) will the rowdyruff boys appear in one of the comic?
:?: because that weisel was calling someone and that someone could be the guy in charge of the rowdyruff boys :unsure:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 am

ZeroGravityXD wrote::) will the rowdyruff boys appear in one of the comic?
:?: because that weisel was calling someone and that someone could be the guy in charge of the rowdyruff boys :unsure:

Ooohhh....

That's some crazy thinking there.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 am

WORLD WAR 3 HAS BEGUN

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 am

Awww, they're finishing each other's sentences.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 pm

lol funny making them all finish the others sentence except for jacks but please bring the ruffs in soon i am in anticipation

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 pm

In today's dance recital highlights - After Bell, the pseudo-Powerpuff dressed in white, exited a portal and unleashed her Kaijin army on the unsuspecting spectators, everyone's ducking for cover while finishing each other's sentences in addition to mayhem and destruction running rampant. Back to you, Bleed Team.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm

knowing this site i wonder if Generator REX will show up? :unsure:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Generator Rex would require everyone to have nanobots in them.

Nah.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Everyone! GET TO DA CHOPPA!

Sorry, first thing that came to mind.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 pm

BeeAre wrote:
DaCrum wrote:If Jack gets killed, I will really like this comic.

just curious: why?

Killing characters that people actually like makes me happy. It's I dunno... My artistic tastes I guess. I liked books like "Of Mice and Men", T.C. Boyle, "Dune".

Also, it creates a feeling of tension and sorrow within the storyline. Especially with the powerful character like Jack. Take for example, death of Gandalf in LotR. Makes the story feel more serious, more adult.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am

Doesn't one of the people in the background that Jack is pointing to look like Mandy as an adult? The outline I mean.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 am

The outline, kind of. But why would the adult Mandy be doing here? xD

Bring in those boys already! I'm tired of waiting... until then I'll enjoy the fireworks.

Hehehe... boom.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am

save the day buttercup!!!
like you 3 always do

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 am

Brotip:

Use magnets for faster repositioning.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 am

Buttercup's ready to cut loose. A bad guy will be hurting, and soon!

Weasle's either calling the RowdyRuff Boys or the Teen Titans ( 'when there's trouble you know who to calllll...!' )

And since you've got robots, that means your might have GIANT robots, and where there's giant robots fighting, they'll be Megas XLR!

Plus I'm betting Olga has a few tricks as well. Heck, she could just sneak up behind Bell and get the fake PPG to say her name. BOOM! Taken out by magical lightning.

This is gonna get SO epic!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Your probably thinking too hard. Knowing Bleed it'll be WAY less exciting than that.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:Your probably thinking too hard. Knowing Bleed it'll be WAY less exciting than that.

hey shut up i am going to try and keep it exciting

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Omniczar wrote:Doesn't one of the people in the background that Jack is pointing to look like Mandy as an adult? The outline I mean.

It does. Anybody wanna liitle paradox sprinkled on their PPGD? I know I do. :D Mandy's probably here to get a magical item necessary for a plan she has over in Grim Tales. No big deal.

In the next page, Grim Jr. trip/falls out of a demon portal, scratches his head, sees Bell, then remembers how she took MiniMandy away from him. He then procedes to go MUTHERFUCKING-DEMON-BEAST-MODE on Bell's ass without any concern for collateral damage.
His raw, unleashed power makes Buttercup tingle in a very special place. :redface:

Jenny is Da Bomb!!!!! Too bad about that damn hacker module. At least we no that chibi robots with little transmitter bricks can get XJ-9 to do whatever we want. 8)

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:15 pm

when will the next powerpuff girls or grim tales comic be coming out

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:28 pm

werohero wrote:when will the next powerpuff girls or grim tales comic be coming out

PPGD, it'll be out when its out. As for Grim Tales, well, the one online here is done. Afterbirth is going to be a comic book that you buy at a store, not read online here.
Topic locked