Dessert Fox

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 am

DMajorBoss: When you've got a friend on the menu, sometimes humble pie may be the only way to save them.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Dessert Fox

Postby WildNeko » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 am

Bastard, he deserves what's coming to him. BRAVE! GET IN HERE NOW!!!
Meow~

Postby orlox » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:14 am

Brave is going to break him in two...and then say nothing o.O

Postby Barrahir » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:16 am

orlox wrote:Brave is going to break him in two...and then say nothing o.O

But he is going to give himself a thumb up.
I like potatoes.

Postby oblivion_420 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 am

ok every one keeps nagging me for not reading the rules but i did it was the topic that was all flashy and stuff and so i went to go try to read it again to see what it is that im doing wrong that every one is jumping on me about but ccould not find it? and br about my post on tin why did you say you should ban me for saying i think he might be dead? it seems as tho every time i say anything some feels the neeed to jump down my throat so as far as im considered dont bother replying to my post br im deleting this acount you can all suck a cock just cus i say some thing thats an actul reply to what bleed has posted does not mean i expect him to ever read it! its a passing thought! br your a little mad with power maybe you should try talking to me about what im doing be fore you bitch me out fuck you you have no idea who your fucking with
who are you!! we are the- who are you!! i said wer the- who are you

Postby Grivous » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 am

Maybe can appears that angel in the GT and cut his hand off...

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby dabestgamer » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:59 pm

oblivion_420 wrote:ok every one keeps nagging me for not reading the rules but i did it was the topic that was all flashy and stuff and so i went to go try to read it again to see what it is that im doing wrong that every one is jumping on me about but ccould not find it? and br about my post on tin why did you say you should ban me for saying i think he might be dead? it seems as tho every time i say anything some feels the neeed to jump down my throat so as far as im considered dont bother replying to my post br im deleting this acount you can all suck a cock just cus i say some thing thats an actul reply to what bleed has posted does not mean i expect him to ever read it! its a passing thought! br your a little mad with power maybe you should try talking to me about what im doing be fore you bitch me out fuck you you have no idea who your fucking with

Because a moderator is totally scared of messing with you. I'll tell you what I was told in my introduction thread... there are many unwritten rules around here, which I do not doubt for one moment. (Note: I checked... you were told you'd be banned for not reading the rules because you posted in a very old thread, not because of the contents of your post itself.)

(Though... I think I'm missing something here...)

Anyway, as for the comic itself... oh, wait... someone beat me to it, more or less, saying Brave might enter the scene.
(a.k.a. "DBG")
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!

Postby Scissors » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:39 pm

oblivion_420 wrote:ok every one keeps nagging me for not reading the rules but i did it was the topic that was all flashy and stuff and so i went to go try to read it again to see what it is that im doing wrong that every one is jumping on me about but ccould not find it? and br about my post on tin why did you say you should ban me for saying i think he might be dead? it seems as tho every time i say anything some feels the neeed to jump down my throat so as far as im considered dont bother replying to my post br im deleting this acount you can all suck a cock just cus i say some thing thats an actul reply to what bleed has posted does not mean i expect him to ever read it! its a passing thought! br your a little mad with power maybe you should try talking to me about what im doing be fore you bitch me out fuck you you have no idea who your fucking with

Wow....um...you only have 9 posts and yet you're already deleting your account cuz you cant take how things are run around here?

People really don't stay here long at all... (I guess I'm not really one to talk, I have only 13 posts lol )
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

For everyone here: oblivion_420 is a perfect example of how not to behave on this forum.

Dabestgamer and Scissors, thank you.
But now let's get back on topic:

It's quite clear that Brave is going to make an appearance soon, but what I wonder is, how Brave will go about fixing this mess.
Also, will Bo manage to do anything to help?
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby MegaTJ » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Don't make the lamb angry, you won't like her when she's angry. o.O LAMB SMASH!!!
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby WildNeko » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

And when it comes to smashing... it hurts. Ask the pedobear. xD
Meow~

Postby calientito » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm

:'( noooo poor nemo

Return to Comic Updates and News!