Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:"Gir wants YOU!

To get him a taco. Lol."

That's EPIC! Best poster ever! lol better than what I thought of.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Well thank you, that's a first I've ever gotten.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 pm

WildNeko wrote:
BradaoOfCartha wrote:"Gir wants YOU!

To get him a taco. Lol."

That's EPIC! Best poster ever! lol better than what I thought of.

ಠ_ಠ

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 pm

I've never watched Invader Zim, so I'm just not seeing why Gir is so apparently awesome.

But what IS awesome is this comic! I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter! A battle royale to be sure!

I'm hoping the RowdyRuff boys show up during the battle; seems to me this is just the thing that would attract their handles as to being 'why they were re-created' .

Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, but I'm hoping things work out well for Dexter and Blossom. Hopefully Boomer and Bubbles can have something of their own. Poor Buttercup-not really sure who's out there for her. Jack's too old ( at lesst for THIS comic) and she'd probably punch Butch into next week rather than give him the time of day (other than 'It's Cobbering time'). I'm sure there's something in the works!

As always, thanks for the hard work on this comic! It's always the bright point of my day when a new page is up!

Any chance we might can see them in a bound edition for sale, like what Walky's has done for Shortpacked! ?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Now I'm going to be driven on the brink of insanity until the next chapter is updated. Things are getting even more amazing... I wanna see some bloody battles. e__e

Personally, I'd like a poster saying:

"GIR WANTS YOU!

To quit worshiping him...
And get 'em a moose while you're at it."

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 am

WELL the last time i saw bell & blossom fight it was over nothing but now its gonna be totaly different i wonder if she'll use girly(GIR GOD DAMN IT) again

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Whatever happened to that ghost dude from space? the one that Bell meets on the moon with GIR.

And when are we going to see those "new" characters, like HIM and HIM's daughter or whatever

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

serazac25 wrote:Whatever happened to that ghost dude from space? the one that Bell meets on the moon with GIR.

And when are we going to see those "new" characters, like HIM and HIM's daughter or whatever

I think GTFDB has those two characters as for ghost dude I dunno how he fits in.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:07 pm

i can't wait XD how is it going to end!! XD poor blossom, shemust be like "not that gir" >.<

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:19 pm

i hope there will be a big fight up and i know it not relevent but who cares one of my best friends said we were like the powerpuff girls , im ginger she is blond and my last best friend is black so anyway just came into my head lol

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Please keep coloured font to a minimum if not all at all. Thanks.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Did you know that D-Day stands for Day-Day?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 pm

actually it doesn't strictly stand for anything. it just derives from the word "day"

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:11 am

Right. I could stand for Death-Day, Doom-Day, and a couple of other titles. I just thought I'd get the most reactions out of that title.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 am

Dunce-day. I chose to use this word instead of a similar word.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 am

Somehow I doubt it's that.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:17 am

I know, but there are a lot of D words. Duck, Dog, Dad, Dip, Dill, Dexter, Dan, Dumb, Dud, I'm gonna stop now.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

That's probably the best idea.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am

i wanna see the hot rowdyruff boys again pls!!!! and
blossom and dexter looks cool but blossom and brick looks hot!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 am

101blossombrick4ever wrote:i wanna see the hot rowdyruff boys again pls!!!! and
blossom and dexter looks cool but blossom and brick looks hot!!!

How about no?

Don't use coloured fonts, either.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 am

let me start off by saying the page is great. I love the detail you put in like...everything.

and, if you made a poster of gir pointing like that (WITH the little 'doom army' behind him screaming 'it's good' just the way it is) I would probably buy it.

and third of all...
ZOMGTHESEFRIGGINNOOBS

I been with the website since it almost first started but I only made an account recently, but with the way you're updating these things, I've seen like..what...6 users posted with thread counts less than ten?

*goes to check if her thread count is less than ten*

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 am

If your posts less than 100 your pretty much new or absent.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Hanari502 wrote:ZOMGTHESEFRIGGINNOOBS

you're a newb.

you're so newb that you still think that Bleed reads these threads.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm

:twisted: Can't wait to see Bell kick some Powerpuff ass!!!!! :twisted:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Come one guys, I think Chuck Norris is cool for the figure he was but he was not the worlds greatest fighter, anyone can tell you that. Can you drop the subject and keep reading the comics? I mean, at this point Lily your just trying to start a fight.
Topic locked