Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

New members are falling from the sky with these updates.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

as they always do. at least most of them never stick around. the average intelligence of the entire board would take a major hit.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persistant.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

:up:
I rest me case.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Zarengo wrote:I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"
you know me, I hate stupid newbies.

ooooh, speaking of stupid newbies...
MegaTJ wrote:
Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persitant.


if you're not going to defend it then your argument has no support and can therefore not stand beside you. you're not defending it because you know there is no actual facts behind your argument, you're just a fanboy/girl/thing.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm

MegaTJ wrote:Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persistant.


No offense, but... you are not arguing (hardly, if at all); if anything, you are merely trying to evade the topic. But I think I can sum it up. See... thing is... YOU like Chuck Norris; others clearly do not. And you probably shouldn't waste your time trying to convince others to take on your opinion.

Anyway... I'd love to say something along the lines of "Great! Can't wait to see more of the comic!" but... I, personally, think that's kind of overused... but that's just me.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am

Chuck Norris was defeated by Bruce Lee, thus all arguments pertaining to him end now, because I say so.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

They're baaaaaaack~ And Bell looks kickass as ever.

Gir is so cute, seeing something cute looking like him posing in front of a bunch of hideous creatures coming from behind... something seems odd with that. But what's also odd is it fits, that last panel would make such an awesome wallpaper. Dont'cha think? x3

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 am

Okay, I was expecting something to come out of that but this is not what I expected.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

I'd Buy it. That'd be an awesome poster to have.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

Lily wrote:
Zarengo wrote:I love how you say "at least most of them never stick around" as in "thank god they don't stay!"
you know me, I hate stupid newbies.

ooooh, speaking of stupid newbies...
MegaTJ wrote:
Lily wrote:ahahahahahhahaha awesome argument skills.

please, indulge me. the news forum needs some real conversation. tell me why Chuck Norris is so great. and don't base your facts on the Chuck Norris jokes, because people say the exact same jokes about Bruce Willis and just change the name.

Not discussing it, I stand by my word and my word stands by me. If there's anything I am, I'm persitant.


if you're not going to defend it then your argument has no support and can therefore not stand beside you. you're not defending it because you know there is no actual facts behind your argument, you're just a fanboy/girl/thing.

You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am

I know right? Although get rid of the text and just leave Gir pointing like that. Kinda makes it look like he's saying "CHARGE! BRING ME TACOS!!!"

It can also be a "We need you!" poster. xD

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

It wouldn't be hard to make.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 am

MegaTJ wrote:You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(


oh you're so cute when you get mad.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 am

MegaTJ wrote:You know what I hate, douche bag fags. I have no argument, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion sucks. It's completely stupid to argue over something this f****** stupid. Anyone who continues this stupid f****** topic is a complete retard who has nothing better to do than whine about everything everyone else says. Get off your bottles you babies. >:(

Hi. I'm a moderator. Stop arguing or I will ban you for a week. You are the one being a baby. You are the one breaking the rules. We don't censor curse words on this board. You shut up fucking now.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:39 am

hey guys come into the bleed forum and help me decide on the final official names for all the members of the darkstar council in the discussion thread. :)

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 am

So wait, BR do you mean the Predictions/Bleedblog thread or the "12-04-10" thread?

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 am

I like how they bleeped out fucking and all that jazz but the much more likely to offend "douchebag fag"? Nope.

And frankly, I'm offended by that phrase. Fuckin' rhymes.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 am

DaCrum wrote:I like how they bleeped out fucking and all that jazz but the much more likely to offend "douchebag fag"? Nope.

And frankly, I'm offended by that phrase. Fuckin' rhymes.

Ya douchebag fag.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:32 am

"Gir wants YOU!


To get him a taco. Lol."
or
"I want my Slaw!"

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:00 am

Well, guys, it's been fun...

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

BeeAre wrote:hey guys come into the bleed forum and help me decide on the final official names for all the members of the darkstar council in the discussion thread. :)

Nah, no one accpets my ideas anyway.

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:"Gir wants YOU!


To get him a taco. Lol."
or
"I want my Slaw!"

Image

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay, whatever you say pwned.
Topic locked