The D-Day Blitz

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The D-Day Blitz

Postby Riz » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am

honey...Bleedman will never read your posts. or your email. he's never going to put another comic up, he's busy enough already. and his comics will never be on TV.

please do not double post, use the edit button on the top right of your post if you have something to add.

thanks for reading :)
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Omniczar » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 am

Okay...

1) For the second time, Bleedman does not view this forum.

2) If you're going to type something, do it in better grammar.

Now would you please actually listen to what we're saying for it'd make your stay so much better.

Um, what Lily said. Dammit you beat me to it!
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Alopunk » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 am

carina j coleman 8 wrote:hi bleedman i wanted 2 tell u some news so here it is:many people want your comics 2 be on tv. Oh yah i need 2 ask a question when r u gonna put another comic strip on ppgd? :redface: sorry if im nosey a little bit

Also, you're just going to have to wait patiently like the rest for the next update. ^__^

(Gracias again Lily and Omnicizar.)
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby Zarengo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 am

PPGD is dead till January. Its only SB meanwhile.

Postby Omniczar » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 am

Fine with me. I could use another comic to read.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Alopunk » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Tis alright. Bleed left an epic page to look at. The suspense could build over time, making the next update all worthwhile, I think. :P
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay, everyone, I have finally re-hacked my profile back from my brother. He has been the reason for all of the arguing coming from this account. Don't worry, I changed my password tenfold, he won't be getting back into it. I want to apologize for all of the trouble. BTW: I don't even know how he found out about this site, much less my profile on it. I think you'll find me a pacifist other than my war-hero sibling. Again, I sincerely apologize.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby Riz » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't believe it was your brother, but whatever.

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Lily wrote:I don't believe it was your brother, but whatever.

Well, you don't know my brother, he does this to me all of the time. He's a junior hacker just trying make me mad, I just so happen to know what all of the passwords he uses, so I can get all of my accounts back. If you look at our speech patterns, you'll be able to tell that was not me. But, hey, I can't physically prove it, so that gives everyone a reason to say it was me. If you don't believe me, then you don't. That's just you. I can't make you belive. I do speak the truth, and it doesn't matter anymore because there will be no more trouble from here on out.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

MegaTJ wrote:

Well, you don't know my brother, he does this to me all of the time. He's a junior hacker just trying make me mad, I just so happen to know what all of the passwords he uses, so I can get all of my accounts back. If you look at our speech patterns, you'll be able to tell that was not me. But, hey, I can't physically prove it, so that gives everyone a reason to say it was me. If you don't believe me, then you don't. That's just you. I can't make you belive. I do speak the truth, and it doesn't matter anymore because there will be no more trouble from here on out.

OKAY!!
Memento mori

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Unlimited wrote:
MegaTJ wrote:

OKAY!!

Hey, you got the right idea, no more trouble.

Postby Omniczar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am

Words of wisdom you have said...DAMN YODA SPEECH!

Sorry, just had a lot of sugar.

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am

Omniczar wrote:Words of wisdom you have said...DAMN YODA SPEECH!

Sorry, just had a lot of sugar.

Well, have some more, you'll feel better.

Postby calientito » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 am

:mrgreen: :grin: YES ---NOW TIME TO WAIT THE NEXT --- ICANT WAIT

Postby Omniczar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm

You have no choice in that matter.

Postby 101blossombrick4ever » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 am

its.....bell
she's back and back to kick some powerpuff girls butt (no effense but aint she a ppg herself)
anywayZ i love doujinshi comics
mr.bleedman sir would you care to make more? (dont answer this stupid question im asking)
im so like bubbles exept stupider but you dont wanna see me mad (seriously you dont)
if someone made me mad i like to put out my big belt and i put my sleeves up then im outta control
one time a girl in my age made fun of me and i was so mad of her doing it that i kicked her face then she had this awfully ugly mark and until now she had that mark and since then every one in my school bus was afraid to talk to me exept maybe 5th graders and 4th graders but my 6th graders pals tooked their hands off ofmy bussiness when in the bus so you might as well say that i have a super bad side and a super sweet side and yeah theres 6 subjects that im good at outta 14
BLOSSOMXBRICK4EVER!

Postby BeeAre » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 am

that's cute, kid, now read the rules so someone can learn to care. Not trying to be mean here, but we have no idea why this story should matter, especially because it is so hard to read. BTW, don't waste energy getting mad ad me, because I am a moderator and am saying this to you for your own good.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 am

I wonder what bell would look like in PPGZ. Does anyone know if bleed has a drawing of this already? Or his own PPGZ him, him in that series was a lot more powerful (at fighting) then in america.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 am

just because PPGZ HIM is "more powerful at fighting" does not make him stronger over all or a better villain :|
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 am

Yes I realize this, but I still enjoyed that incarnation of Him. Lol, they live in tokyo (neo townsville in english) and him oh wait spoiler alert *    Him makes mt. Fuji erupt and he takes out the Japanese Navy. Too bad Momo had to die to allow the girls (who aren't related anymore) to kill Him. In the english version he just lost the ability to talk. I also loved how Him played all the other villains just to obtain his original power.    I've seen a lot of PPGZ.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

not gay enough.
BR

Postby Omniczar » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I was scrolling around deviantart for a bit and I did find a picture of Bell in PPGZ form next to PPGZ Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup; just in case you wanted to look.

Postby Riz » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm

that's so helpful that you didn't link to it or anything.

Postby Omniczar » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Never occured to me.

Postby farrtyes » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:51 pm

What I think you could add is that there could be 2 more new enemies of the Powerpuff girls - Nightmare = air fleet, uses lasers, 1 ruler (name Soul titan, controls souls), 1 leader (can summon beams, allied with Aku [Samurai Jack's enemy], has 2 apprentices, controls a fleet of 90000 ships, and uses monsters from nightmares, has wings, can control fire, and can burn people to ashes at his will), and the Nevun ( Ruler is Venter [Wants world domination, extremly smart, has 27 commanders under him, and uses a cane that is part pistol, dagger, controller, and rocket launcher, all made of metal] soldiers uses drills, rifles, pistols, and knifes to fight.) New monster idea too- Dread Dragon + Fire Titan + Aku + Time = DoomClock Dragon Titan. Please do this, so i can be :mrgreen: and not :'(

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!