SHATTER!!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am

Another week and here's the update, piping hot outta the oven. LOL! Things are working out fine so far with my update schedule, but the pages are winding down...5 left to be exact. I am currently working on chapter 4 of Titan sphere and that's on schedule. There will still be the 2 week Hiatus after this chapter is done to get things cleaned up for color.

Now on to other stuff, Bleach's chapter this week was a little surprising . Ichigos litle sister pulling up to Urahara's Shop...Ohh the mystery. Cant wait for this week.
Naruto...I always thought that was suigetsu in sai's picture book. Well, what's going to happen now.

Fairytail just keeps getting awesome, then bad, then awesome. Question...does anybody else feel that this manga is going down the Ecchi route or has it always been there? Not that I have a problem though. Good stuff Mr Hiro.

Till next week.
UNO OUT!
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: SHATTER!!

Postby JoeyGhostLG » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey Stan if tht is suppose to be who i think it is, then why didnt u make a death scene of tht character?

EDITY: I mean how he got tht hole in his head.
.......now if only i could draw...;..XP

Re: SHATTER!!

Postby Stan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 pm

the transition of how the hole got there was meant to be implied from earlier pages, showing the sequence of of him getting shot is kind of not needed. Remember this is a webcomic and showing paneling of him being shot in the head will lengthen the time period between solid informable updates. I think the point of him being thrown out the window with a hole in his head would be adequate to tell he's a goner. I have a lot to cover and this is still kinda the intro into the actual story itself. I'll leave some stuff to the readers imagination.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Return to Comic Updates and News!