Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 am

BR: Glorious Revolution! Gir-sama makes the long-expected appearance of disorder. Please excuse the inconvenience. Courteously for your information: "NRFB" is "Never Removed From Box".

Bleedman: I want a Gir action figure!

Re: Operation To Go

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 am

Tucker ... does this mean an appearance from the Fentons and possibly Vlad? o.O

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am

not a one word post now:
sirspamalot wrote:Tucker ... does this mean an appearance from the Fentons and possibly Vlad? o.O

NO

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 pm

But BeeAre, why can't the fentons be there? Also, is Prof. X gonna recruit Vlad?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Tucker from Danny Phantom! Might as well bring someone from the show in here, since nearly everyone else is in it from a ton load of other shows. :grin:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Graxdon wrote:But BeeAre, why can't the fentons be there? Also, is Prof. X gonna recruit Vlad?

even in the context of their universe, their research is thought of as Niche if not Goofy.

Also: no.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm actually glad BeeAre isn't allowing the Fentons.

I'm a huge Danny Phantom fan, but Tucker is a geek, thus he belongs in this area.
Yes, the Fentons are geeks for ghosts, but are not respected in this area, therefor, they would not be invited to the conference.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey BR can we expect Zim anytime soon?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Can we expect Buttercup smashing something or someone? =D

Grivous.

Re:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Bleedman wrote:BR: Glorious Revolution! Gir-sama makes the long-expected appearance of disorder. Please excuse the inconvenience. Courteously for your information: "NRFB" is "Never Removed From Box".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdSIaeZ-70

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

hehe that's what I thought of too.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 am

Finally after two years I've finally made a profile! Well, keep up the good work, I LOVE IT!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:01 am

I love how in everyone of these posts some bleed fan asks a stupid question and gets BeeAre's seal
of disapproval, like so:

Obsessed bleed fan wrote:Something stupid like..."Are you gonna cameo GT"

BR: NO

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 am

I actually understood what NRFB was.....AND the japanesethat gir screamed out....

Jesus i feel like such a nerd xD

Edit: I also thought of the Dexter scen when I saw it. It seems like such a long time ago....
Last edited by Hanari502 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 am

so you're saying that you understood the symbols?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 am

For the most part. I know what each individual symbol is, but as of right now I have yet to put it together....

Been learning japanese and spanish for the past 3 years and I still suck at both of them *sweatdrop*

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 am

he's yelling "banzai"

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 am

I just got that....like right now....

Jesus I'm an idiot xD

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Hanari, learn your japanese quicker for situations like this XD.

If I were Tucker, I say: KILL IT KILL IT!!!

but tht is just me....:D

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 am

Gir action figure...

WANT

Re: Re:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 pm

BeeAre wrote:not a one word post now:
sirspamalot wrote:Tucker ... does this mean an appearance from the Fentons and possibly Vlad? o.O

NO

BR, wouldn't this be considered a spam comment though, since you've been using this same formula of commenting for the past few pages?
Bleedman wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdSIaeZ-70

Ahh, memories :>

Also, HOW THE HELL DOES GIR KNOW ALL THESE LANGUAGES!!! Did the guild people actually "improve" him to do so? And yes, we all should love the Japanese, especially Bleedman. I just hate them for one reason though; they've made it hard for me to tell the difference from boys and girls, real or not <_<

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Incidentally, I think this is the first time that thereĀ“s a black character in BleedmanĀ“s comic.
Many a flame response i could get. yes.

Re: Re:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:
BeeAre wrote:not a one word post now:

NO

BR, wouldn't this be considered a spam comment though, since you've been using this same formula of commenting for the past few pages?

it's not a spam comment, it's the best way to respond to idiot newbs. don't fucking question a mod.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm a bit surprised nobody pointed out the visual innuendo on the PREVIOUS page.

As far as this page goes, yay GIR. Supporting the Axis of Evil one language at a time.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 pm

we did talk about it in the discussion thread in the Bleed forum.
Topic locked