FAILED!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 am

I having quite a bit of fun updating. I have been getting emails asking me whats going to happen next...weird rite. I should have had Masashi kishimoto's or Kubo Tite's email, really hot girl he drew in this weeks manga. She has that Kukaku Shiba attitude...I like it. By the way has anybody ever read Maken-ki! I really like the artstyle but the chapters take a bit too long to come out. Need some more of his work, I saw all of his stuff so far...his name is takeda hiromitsu check him out.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: FAILED!

Postby protozeloz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 am

no offence but in this chapter the guy just got the "Sephirot" complex? jk

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 pm

The Plot Thickens, hooray for being a reader and not a character! Though still this is getting good. I had the oddest feeling throughout this series that there would be 8 Titans. Please keep up the good work.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Stan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

protozeloz wrote:no offence but in this chapter the guy just got the "Sephirot" complex? jk

as for any great mastermind/badguy he's not looking at someone messing with his plans. So yeah, god complex it is.

@ brad : Oh and besides him thinking or researching there being 9 titans who knows what could happen. hehehe, just keep reading.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Return to Comic Updates and News!