Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: [Jenny] Is Now Friends With [Bubbles]

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:26 am

JesusChrist wrote:How the fuck is facebook for losers?

Well you use it so...

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 am

I like how the comics are still visually incredible, but story wise, they are kind of driving off the road.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 am

It only appears as though the story is driving off the road.
BR has assured us it's all very relevant (although not this page, because this page was just Bleedman going off on a tangent), so it will probably all make sense later.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 am

That's reassuring, only reason I've been holding so long (compared to most new members) to this forum is to see relevant updates to some of the comics.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Honestly I cannot wait for the BIG BOYS TO ROLL OUT. ITS GOING TO BE EPIC. OW and PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM OFF :'( I actually like the Rowdyruffs. There filled with so much passion this time :evil: I just know Brick is going to KILL!!!!!!!!! :D lol :P :twisted: Blossom. Boomer might be a traitor and fall for Bubbles o.O and Butch is just going to slaughter with intense blood lust that even hell feels pity for Buttercup. Come on its going to be a Slaughter a banquet of blood, they have been training there ass off for GOD know how long It would take a MIRACLE for the powerpuff not to end up died. I mean Mandark Could have pawned them if not for Dexter, Bell can kill them too and she has no real training. So what going to happen when the Rowdyruff who are already stronger and who have been training come on the scene.... This better be amazing....... >:( Better

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:31 pm

WOW, THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING STORYLINE!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:WOW, THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING STORYLINE!

QUICK, PUT ON YOUR 3D GLASSES TO EXPERIENCE IT BETTER!
Topic locked