Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

BR: Scientists! Always growing imperfect clones, blowing up old nursery rhymes into triplets, making super-robots. Whaddya gonna do.

Re: Parents' Experiments

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 pm

That last panel for unknown reasons makes me laugh...

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm

It appears that everybody in the this comic knows each other one way or another. Well, everybody but Dr. X. The heroes have no clue about him yet!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 pm

well why wouldn't they know each other?

why in, some series, do a bunch of comic book superheroes know each other? it's just a story.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Lily wrote:well why wouldn't they know each other?

why in, some series, do a bunch of comic book superheroes know each other? it's just a story.

I know right? Crazy.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I am glad that the IZ gang has been introduced. So is there going to be a club for kids with genuise professor as patrents? Sounds like a therapy group...

I hope that PaD becomes super-baddies that try to conquer the school or do evil stuff... It would be like "Mean Girls" only watchable...

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 am

2 glowing glasses and then some glowing pens n shit?

you guys couldn't have his tie glow instead? Like wtf

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 am

Hey There's Also Scientist from Bin Weevils Named Lab he Made a half Weevil and Half Robot Name Pab. Pab is Really Dangerous and I think he has a crush on Gaz but still Loves Marie (Well Marie does not like Pab lots she always try to get away from him) He's made Friends Rott and Punt (The Red Rotten) and (The Light Yellow Posh one) I loves those three little Pranksters.

From GoFlingGo

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 am

GoFlingGo wrote:Hey There's Also Scientist from Bin Weevils Named Lab he Made a half Weevil and Half Robot Name Pab. Pab is Really Dangerous and I think he has a crush on Gaz but still Loves Marie (Well Marie does not like Pab lots she always try to get away from him) He's made Friends Rott and Punt (The Red Rotten) and (The Light Yellow Posh one) I loves those three little Pranksters.

From GoFlingGo

O_O kid what does all this mean.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:40 am

GoFlingGo wrote:Hey There's Also Scientist from Bin Weevils Named Lab he Made a half Weevil and Half Robot Name Pab. Pab is Really Dangerous and I think he has a crush on Gaz but still Loves Marie (Well Marie does not like Pab lots she always try to get away from him) He's made Friends Rott and Punt (The Red Rotten) and (The Light Yellow Posh one) I loves those three little Pranksters.

From GoFlingGo

Ummm.... wow.... how completely off topic.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 am

The fuck?

Re:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 am

Bleedman wrote:BR: Scientists! Always growing imperfect clones, blowing up old nursery rhymes into triplets, making super-robots. Whaddya gonna do.

i couldn't agree better
the only thing missing its time travel to become your own father <.<

scientist 1:"you cannot kill me for I am my father"
scientist 1:"* walks to the other side*... Nooooooooooooo.... wait... thats messed up... you are messed up....I am messed up"
*dramatic music plays"

i like how XJ-9 looks on the lose up, kawaii i love close ups

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:01 pm

close-ups are so kawaii desu

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Lily wrote:close-ups are so kawaii desu

I have absolutely no idea what that means. :eek:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm

X-J9.. now that's a name I haven't heard in a -long- time. A very long time. Kudos.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Lily wrote:close-ups are so kawaii desu

I have absolutely no idea what that means. :eek:

It's better you don't

That said, don't go and fuckin google it.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Hmm, it never occured to me, all my favourite Retro cartoon has scientist dad...

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Ah DIB.....
Yay Im so glad that prof. membrane is introduced. You cant really have a a comic without him. Will Zim and Dib ever meet up and... well you know... battle kinda thing.... dat would be kewl.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm

quit posting in threads for old pages, thanks

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 am

When You Think About That Very First Comment, Bleedman Can Start A Story Arc Involving Starkiller From " The Force Unleashed ", Because In The Latest One, He Comes Back As A Clone Of Himself.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 am

DRS wrote:When You Think About That Very First Comment, Bleedman Can Start A Story Arc Involving Starkiller From " The Force Unleashed ", Because In The Latest One, He Comes Back As A Clone Of Himself.

no he can't because I write the story and that story arc would be DUMB! thanks for reading
Topic locked