Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Nearly Fratricide

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm

True about the boob thing. But if you think about it, Jenny is a teenager. And every other character in here is younger then 10, and does not have boobs, so seeing some older female characters would be nice if you think about it. :\

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Huh...definately younger then ten? I'm not so sure about that but *shrugs* I dunno.

But a reason why she doesn't...I ask you to wonder how that conversation would go between jenny and wakeman about getting em and what logical reasons Jenny could give for that.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Ah crap, now I have to go see it.

Bloody curiousity.

EDIT: Johnny, I hate you.
*Starts screaming*

(INSERT:Evil Laugh)

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 pm

hahahha, mandy is jealous!
i'm sorry, but I don't have idea who is the iron girl u.u

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

The key characters are in the fourth grade, this puts them at 10 or 11.

As for the boob thing, not discounting the somewhat disturbing fascination in tween tits (and the awful memories of that Newgrounds thing), placing a pair of boobs on a combat robot makes no sense. Cleavage creates a weak point that basically says, "Attack me here." Why design in such a fatal flaw?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:34 pm

LaughingTarget wrote:The key characters are in the fourth grade, this puts them at 10 or 11.

As for the boob thing, not discounting the somewhat disturbing fascination in tween tits (and the awful memories of that Newgrounds thing), placing a pair of boobs on a combat robot makes no sense. Cleavage creates a weak point that basically says, "Attack me here." Why design in such a fatal flaw?

Ain't someone a clever little newb, I like you.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:20 am

oblivion_420 wrote:just for shits and giggles i thought i would check out what you were talking about ..............cough......yep........we will never speak of this again

*plays suspense background music*

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 am

That jacket on her *looks closely* BRS?

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

Comment on the NEWEST PAGE PLEASE!!!
Topic locked