Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:18 am

BR: Beware! Fear and loathing in the cafeteria! WE CAN'T STOP HERE! THIS IS GAZ COUNTRY!

Re: Gaz On The Flame

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 am

Quickie.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am

well, i for one am glad to see more ppgd (finally)

Would like to know who those two are those. Gaz and Daz?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 am

who is that guy never seen him before :?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 am

That was the fastest update I've ever seen from Bleedman in a while, awesome!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

darkman307 wrote:who is that guy never seen him before :?

That's dib from invader zim.... Ok who doesn't watch zim?!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 am

OMG, its actually getting updated.

Been here for a while just waiting to see if anything got into gears again.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Man, I'm sooo glad to see that you're back ! Greetings from France.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Dib and Gaz finally get a spotlight in this comic! Yes!

And why do I have a feeling that there is going to be a little Dib/Bubbles relationship later in the comic?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Thats Dib , usually seen in the show Invader Zim. Hes the only one who really knows Zim is an Irken. Gaz, is his sister... unfortunately she really doesnt like him very much posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=48698&sid=cdd5825fcd97278cd87d9669da8a1329#, yeah the last panel is her speaking all spookey like. YEAH GO BLEEDMAN!!!http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=48698&sid=cdd5825fcd97278cd87d9669da8a1329#

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

wat is gaz saying

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm

:grin: OMGOMGOMG YOU FINALLY CONTINUED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm

clio31 wrote:Thats Dib , usually seen in the show Invader Zim. Hes the only one who really knows Zim is an Irken. Gaz, is his sister... unfortunately she really doesnt like him very much posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=48698&sid=cdd5825fcd97278cd87d9669da8a1329#, yeah the last panel is her speaking all spookey like. YEAH GO BLEEDMAN!!!http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=48698&sid=cdd5825fcd97278cd87d9669da8a1329#

Thanks for the quick 'who's who'. I've never watched Invader Zim so a little unsure who was suddenly showing up out of nowhere.

It's so nice to see PPG back up and running! I really missed it.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Aw man. What video game did Dib interrupt/destroy this time..?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I am hoping for a Gaz & Zim to meet up too! :rock:
So finally the original GOTH makes her presence, everyone knows she is one of the most well known of PaD girls.

But it seems Dib is out of whack. He sure made a good first impression. :roll:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I can't wait for more pages to come out for powerpuff girls <3 this is so adorable, I found this yesterday when i was going through a deviantart favorites, and saw one of these pages, I then went to this site read all pages of powerpuff girls in 1 day. I cannot wait for more to come, hurry hurry i'm so excited :] :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 pm

cherrysuicidal wrote:I can't wait for more pages to come out for powerpuff girls <3 this is so adorable, I found this yesterday when i was going through a deviantart favorites, and saw one of these pages, I then went to this site read all pages of powerpuff girls in 1 day. I cannot wait for more to come, hurry hurry i'm so excited :] :mrgreen:

please limit the use of colors to specialty forums like the RP forum and also adhere the five smiley per post limit

be sure to read the rules, everybody, and thanks for your comments! :3

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 am

OMG. <3 Finally... Dib.. Gaz... At least I get to see them in THIS comic.. I really wish someone would finish, or at least START Manifest Doom though..

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 am

Hey, what's that font type for Gaz?

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:27 am

wait a sec.. was that... Panty and Stocking in the background??? I love this comic!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Immortal_Knight wrote:well, i for one am glad to see more ppgd (finally)

Would like to know who those two are those. Gaz and Daz?

no it's Gaz and Dib...but you were close :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 pm

clio31 wrote:wat is gaz saying

she's saying ''Dib''and after that ''Hello big brother''

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Hell Yeah! This is gonna tie in with The Zim comic I just know it! And why are so many new people registerd o_o

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

yougivemewings wrote:That was the fastest update I've ever seen from Bleedman in a while, awesome!

you have the people who kick Bleedman's butt to make him stick to a schedule to thank for that.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 pm

GAH!!! I hate it when the comment I post doesn't go through... Oh well, I don't care that it was meant for the last page, I'm putting it right back up.

Well, as I was saying to BeeAre about the last page being anticlimactic, that's just not right. There was too much build up and speculation for how it was done. An anti-climax is supposed to give the reader that "Oh wow, wasn't expecting that" feeling, but it just went and slapped the reader in the face in my opinion. It's like if someone wrote a 100 page essay, and it's pretty good, but then rushes the 4 page closing for no apparent reason. Again if there's no explanation or clarification for why this was what it was, it just won't sit well with me. And on TOP of that, there's a grave error in speech that wasn't given a response in the post I gave. (I think my original post this was supposed to be was better, but couldn't remember it word for word...)

But moving onto THIS page, it's nice, yes. The speculation that this page is a tie-in to the Zim comic Johnny brought up is a good question though... Is it a tie in?
Topic locked