Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

BR: Welcome back! Or is it us coming back? Oh well feel welcomed anywhoozle. Begin with a competition: which way is the quickest path to the real?

Re: Truth Be Told

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Welcome back! Although I was hoping for a Sugar Bits update... PPG will work too, I guess.

Re:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

BR wrote:Begin with a competition: which way is the quickest path to the real?
The middle road, usually.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

It depends, is it an african or american real?

HA HA FUCKING HA JESUS.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Feels great to be reading your comics again.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:27 am

Panty and Stocking yay.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:51 am

does this mean we are going to see more ppg's update

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 am

LOL! I love your Stocking cameo!
I just wanted to let you know that your visual comedy didn't fall on blind eyes.

SRSLY now... why/how is Gir in Panty Stocking? We all know that he's on the moon right now.
(If you haven't seen Panty Stocking yet you won't get it.)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 am

welcome back, ty for the PPGD page

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:03 am

Interesting... Very interesting page. I thought the "two sides of the same coin" approach was a nice touch. It seems that the truth is slowly becoming known, at least to Olga.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 am

I believe Mandy's story then Bubble's Lolz :happy: ! Also Thanks Bleed for ze page! God Bless!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 am

Welcome back bleedman!!! i was hoping for a new grim tales update but this is good as well. I look forward to the next PPG update and again welcome back!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 am

grim tales got cancelled.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 am

it did not get cancled it just ended and now we are all waiting for the epic sequel grim tales after birth

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 am

Let me guess, some body's been watching "The Social Network".

But why the fnord isn't Mandy making better use of the supernaturally powerful Bubbles?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:49 pm

hcobb wrote:But why the fnord isn't Mandy making better use of the supernaturally powerful Bubbles?

Knowing Mandy, she's just waiting for the perfect opportunity. The last thing she wants is someone of Bubbles' caliber turning against her for some reason.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome back my friend! Hope u had a great vacation!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Hallelujah! Welcome. BR comes back to haunt us! Muahuahuahua *Evil laugh*
I hope you and the group had a great and rejuvenator vacation.
Really good this new page, I had a lot of laughs while I was translating. xD

Grivous.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 pm

welcome back!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Welcome back! More PPGD for us! :D

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank you!

So glad to see PPG back from hiatus!

Thanks for a real bright spot in an otherwise sucky day!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 am

... I don't like this page. It's nice, and the good/evil alternative perspective look is interesting... but it feels anticlimactic. I was expecting the confrontation to be, well, not summed up on one page. And who mentioned Mandark AT ALL!? If Bubbles didn't know him and Olga were siblings, then she wouldn't have been able to make the connection unless Mandy had said so, but she didn't.

I'm sorry, but it just feels like this page is a cop-out. Unless this is only the start of what will lead to a flashback of that event, then I can't hold this page down.

And as for "the competition", I'd say the road to the real is the road to an open mind. All is truth in the grand scheme of things. Nothing is just plain black&white. Nothing can be seen just from one perspective. Nothing is without another side to it. Everything's over simplified for my taste, so I always try and take that big bite that's too much to chew. Eliminate the "isn't"s in your mind to find the "is" that is what we can say is "the real"... Wow, did I go on a rant there <_< Maybe I missed the point too and just got lost in thought, but oh well.

P.S. Who are the girls in the background though in the first panel? Someone mentioned "Panty(?)" and "Stalking(?)". Are those really the names of those girls? REALLY?!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 am

lol yes, this is an anti-climax. it is intentional.

but yeah Panty with Garterbelt and Stocking are the title characters from some anime.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am

Yeaah Your Back!! :grin: Thanks for the update ;D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 pm

yay thank god youre back i'm so happy i might blow up
:devil:
Topic locked