Proposition H8

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Wildcard » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 am

It's ironic to me that most wrestling fans wouldn't support gay marriage. I mean they watch sweaty half naked men grab all over each other. Just saying.

Also: His special move would be the Overturned Decision.
[22:38] <DJ_Cyni-Cole> you're tell me, a writer, that books are lame?
Jesus fuels with 89 Octane and so do I. Eat it, heritics. -Halo

Re: Proposition H8

Postby Rephaestus » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm

I like the part where you support your theory with facts. Carry on.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby Wildcard » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Rephaestus wrote:I like the part where you support your theory with facts.

Hi, I'm Wayne. We haven't met but I think you may be a terrorist.
[22:38] <DJ_Cyni-Cole> you're tell me, a writer, that books are lame?
Jesus fuels with 89 Octane and so do I. Eat it, heritics. -Halo

Postby HiAndromon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Funny comic, it made me laugh.Reminds me of what I told my sister.Boys watch wrestling to see muscular men 'fighting each other'!Girls watch wrestling to see 'muscular men' fighting each other!

(My opinion, skip if you don't care, I know some people will ignore it and yell at me anyway)

I've heard the same sex marriage argument thing done to death over the years, now all both sides do is say the same one liners back and fourth.I'd have to say I'm leaning on prop 8, now before you immediately (and immaturely) brand me a 'religious nut' or a 'homophobe' its important to know 'just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make then wrong' in a situation like this where there is so much sensitive landmines strapped to napalm; your going to get yourself in trouble no matter what happens,that's what I have a problem with.
The thing about Catholic's/Christians is that they openly say 'Their rules are set in stone', and historically when others force them into decisions they choose against it always ends 'Very' badly for them. In the Bible it says 'When God looked on Man and Women he said this is good', never said anything about gay people being good or bad.But I'm getting off topic, the Ten Commandments (Their 10 Set in stone rules), and the 7 sacred sacraments(7 gifts from God, one of which is marriage) are 'Incredibly' important to them, that's why there making this fuss(Not saying there aren't idiots arguing for the wrong reasons, but I'm positive there's people like that on both side's.The media seems to find them easily enough, almost like they outright 'search' for them), and I know there are gay and lesbian couples that really want equal treatment(Like my aunt), and it really hasn't helped it that 'impartial' politicians stand to gain favor easily while people group themselves together in mobs like this and have stayed like that for a long time.
What I really hate is I set up this account to make short comments and have fun and yet find myself posting a detailed view on my political alignment.Why can't I make a Red vs Blue reference and end this?
PS-I personally don't feel comfortable with having people who run this country believing in the pile of croc that is 'global warming',Oceanographers disproved the earth's temperature increase,the oceans temperature has remained pretty much constant(slight decrease though, 0.15 of a degree actually) for the better part of nearly a decade and a half.

Postby Rephaestus » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi Wayne.

Terrorist? No. Cylon? Maybe.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby Lax » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm

And don't forget American football, that one is also for the other team :D

Return to Comic Updates and News!