THE BEST VIEW!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Guess what their relationship is for one mirrion darra! lol. Also bleach 'the end' was enough for me. I know hell arc is next, but why have Aizen still living... Come on Kubo Tits! Anyway enjoy Titan Sphere.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: THE BEST VIEW!

Postby Rephaestus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm going to have to ask about that guy's pose in the last panel.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby Stan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 am

you will see on the next page... :mrgreen:
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby Lord Frieza » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 am

For a second I thought that everyone forgot about Hell in Bleach... And now they are making an arc about it... I'm not sure how it's going to work, but it shall be interesting...

At least Orihime has Ichigo all to herself XD

The page was alright. Nothing much happened, but I did like how you drew the people in this page. They look a lot better drawn than the characters in past pages...
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

I didn't like the fight with aizen and ichigo I thought it went way to fast and should have been longer but im excited to hear about this hell arch! Just when i thought i had lost complete interest in the story after that aizen fight now there gonna pull me in with this hell stuff. I thought hueco mundo was hell or something though?
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby protozeloz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 am

well i personally belief aizen will help them on the new arch er can put our money on it

why? one simple reason, he wanted to create a badass villain an ended up creating one that was so "cool" he could not get himself to simply kill him (been there done that, twice) so he is just going to find a spot, a heart on the cold hearted aizen that will move him into helping on another arch (lost friend, relative, lover, lost on the doors of hell. could be the reason for him to go all paranoid about becoming king, maybe the king id the only one with influence to get a rescue team go to hell save that special someone? maybe?)

we might see aizen again.... for the best or the worst he is not done

Postby Stan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

yes and I know that is exactly whats going to happen. Me personally as an artist and writer, can see why it's hard to kkill off a character especially if alot of people have grown to like/love them. But that is the best part of the story...knowing that these characters can die. With out the threat of death, where's the life. Why would Aizen or for that fact anybody dread a character passing when obviously the writer is making it so that it dosen't happen. I still like bleach but only for the art, there are too many holes in the srtory.

Postby protozeloz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 am

Stan wrote:yes and I know that is exactly whats going to happen. Me personally as an artist and writer, can see why it's hard to kkill off a character especially if alot of people have grown to like/love them. But that is the best part of the story...knowing that these characters can die. With out the threat of death, where's the life. Why would Aizen or for that fact anybody dread a character passing when obviously the writer is making it so that it dosen't happen. I still like bleach but only for the art, there are too many holes in the srtory.

IDK I like story's that seem to have holes but that get everything sorted at the end (like they force you to read back some pages so now you can understand what was happening on that time) I kinda have one where two elders are the freagin key to a time travel story I'm writing and i leave some wholes behind, making sure i have them sorted at the end, i hope Bleach is not an exception

Return to Comic Updates and News!