Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 am

This may come as sad news but I'll be taking a short leave from Snafu comics to work on a certain project. A project that has been long overdue and has kept a lot of fans waiting.

Until some time in September I won't be posting any web comics in Snafu but rest assured I'll be busy as hell. I'll be posting some updates, sketches, teasers and stuff to let ya all know that I'm still barely breathing, I'm sure we're all tired of being left in the dark so I aim to finish and release the project this year.

Your patience is most appreciated :]

Re: Hiatus

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 am

Ok htnx 4 letting us kno Bleedman! :D

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:18 am

Okay, thanks for telling this...now i hope that the other artists, update their comics more, to cover up your lose ;)

GL with the other projects

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 am

Yes, finally some AB pics and stuff.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 am

LinkNL wrote:Okay, thanks for telling this...now i hope that the other artists, update their comics more, to cover up your lose ;)

doubtful.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Aww! Poor Viz! I'm ganna miss you're comics so much! Your my favorite artist, here, dA, and just in general! I say because of your hard work, you a take a 1 month vacation after you finish this project! Yes, we will all miss you, but you deserve it! hit the beach, and spend some time with your family man! Hope ya have fun!!!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Does this mean no ppg...? *sigh* And I just discovered these awesome comics too. Well you do seem very busy so good luck with everything

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

I already had my hangman's noose...do you really want me to us it? ;-;

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:27 pm

lol @ posts itt.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Mathias wrote:lol @ posts itt.

I laugh at the fact that they think bleedman is reading this.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

inb4 inactive site for two months

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

the site will still be active. it's not like most of the people here are here for the comics anymore.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 am

It's ok Bleed. We understand. Take as long as you need. We'll be here, patiently waiting on AB

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 am

now thats a bum :(, but thanks for letting us know.
well' be waiting :)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:39 am

Well I have an idea of what that project is... But anywho, hope to hear what the others on the site will be doing now.

I wonder if Dave is still alive?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 am

Kairukurumi wrote:It's ok Bleed. We understand. Take as long as you need. We'll be here, patiently waiting on AB

Lol, best post of the thread.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Mathias wrote:
Kairukurumi wrote:It's ok Bleed. We understand. Take as long as you need. We'll be here, patiently waiting on AB

Lol, best post of the thread.

I know, like bleedman really cares about them.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Bleedman actually reads each and every post about him. he just keeps it secret so he can remain mysterious and aloof.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I am Bleedman.

no rly. i am. afterbirth is never coming to existance, tho. sry.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

I am the under Bleedman.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm

I just joined, but i have read and looked at all your work. Bleedman, you rock. Hope when you get back i can continue to read your wonderful stories :D

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 am

Long over due you say :?:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 am

i remember this one time i convinced some newbie in the bleedman forum that i was bleedman

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 am

I remember when I was a newbie, Jesus tried to convince me he was Bleedman...ah, good times.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

Lol. Rocket Squirrel.

I remember when I was a newb, and people greeted me. No wait. I don't remember that. Anyway, nothing will happen, ever.
Topic locked