You Say Potato, I Say...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: You Say Potato, I Say...

Postby DEsean91 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Omniczar wrote:
DEsean91 wrote:When are you making moar =L :'(

If you are talking about when the next page is coming out, probably not for awhile due to this session already been completed, though I could be wrong. If I had to make a guess...I take that back, I won't take a guess because I know I'll get corrected for it. Anyway, welcome to SNAFU.

So wait are you trying to say its Finish? or its making more but its taking awhile? ._. or not sure

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Does anything on the comic say its finished?

No, you twit. ALL of Bleedman's comics are going on pause so he can get Grim Tales After Birth, the sequel to GTFDB, done for Christmas Season.

Fifty bucks says he won't get it done by then.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby comicfreak4ever » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 am

hello.im new here in this website so can yuhh help
meh out on somethin.? i really love ur comic
the power puff girls. its sooo awesome :mrgreen:
n i was wondering when ur gonna finished makin
it bcuz its soo awesome.! thanks. :tongue:

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 am

hello, comicfreak4ever! I am a moderator. Please avoid using colored text, especially colors that are hard to read! :) I have edited your post to remove the hard to read color.

I am the writer of PpGD! Yes. We will finish making it.

Please, read the rules of the forum, and have a nice day!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby TruthfulLiar » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Potato chips, Potato chips, Potato.......... SALAD

hmm its been a while, nice to see things havent changed much

well asside from the hiatus,

oo and Blood Lord im assuming your making that bet on Bleedmans previous track record,
any educated guess as to when he might get it done?

Postby Riz » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm

never
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 am

When I stop being a fan of Doctor Who, that's when he'll get it done.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Doctress Who wrote:When I stop being a fan of Doctor Who, that's when he'll get it done.

I am unaffected by this post.

TruthfulLiar wrote:oo and Blood Lord im assuming your making that bet on Bleedmans previous track record,
any educated guess as to when he might get it done?

Yes I am. Pages are never updated when we are told so. It doesn't matter if BR or Seir says "New page tomorrow" it'll take anywhere from three days to two weeks for a page to update. Plus AfterBirth was suppose to be out last February, then May, then I think there was a summer date, and now Christmas Season. My guess would be anywhere from Feburary 2011, to Christmas 2011. IF they're serious about this.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Fievel » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Doctress Who wrote:When I stop being a fan of Doctor Who, that's when he'll get it done.

Then I know what I must do.
Offended.

Postby Riz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:39 pm

LET'S RUIN DOCTOR WHO
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm

D:
I wish I hadn't said anything now.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

NEVER, QUICK PROTECT MATT SMITH.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:48 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:NEVER, QUICK PROTECT MATT SMITH.

Mmm... reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4smQnTw ... re=related
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Together with MQuinny's comment, that made me giggle.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Huzzah!

"Made Doctress giggle" crossed off today's to-do list.
Semper Vigilans

Postby honghavok » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 am

:'( It's been almost a month, wwwhen are you gunnuh make another?

Postby Numa430 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm

You necro'd a dead thread, DON'T you ever do that again. Read the fucking rules and bleedman's announcement..
Under the bed

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Numa Katzroy wrote:You necro'd a dead thread, DON'T you ever do that again. Read the fucking rules and bleedman's announcement..

It has only been nine days.
I wouldn't exactly call that long.

And this IS still the current page for PPGD after all.
Memento mori

Postby Numa430 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Even so, This kid should've known that bleedman isn't working on his comic pages until he come's back from his project.
Under the bed

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Numa Katzroy wrote:Even so, This kid should've known that bleedman isn't working on his comic pages until he come's back from his project.

What can you expect?
Most Newbies never look before posting.
Memento mori

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

We know.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Supahdishwasherhero » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 am

Hello everybody! it seems like you guys know this comic pretty well so I'm gonna give you a question.
Is the drawing style better the way it is now or do you prefer the original drawing style? :D (First post Evahh! :D )

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Bleed is only doing the line-art for the most of the recent comic updates. I think Seir has colored all of them this year, although Bleedman might have done a few.

But I get the just of what your saying, and I prefer the recent style in both Bleedman's and Seir's coloring than the past "my-foot-is-bigger-than-my-head" style.
Semper Vigilans

Postby asile » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 am

i cant wait for the next part! im totally addicted this is amazingggg

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 am

You should try drugs sometime, they're even better.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!