Doctress Who wrote:When I stop being a fan of Doctor Who, that's when he'll get it done.
I am unaffected by this post.
TruthfulLiar wrote:oo and Blood Lord im assuming your making that bet on Bleedmans previous track record,
any educated guess as to when he might get it done?
Yes I am. Pages are never
updated when we are told so. It doesn't matter if BR or Seir says "New page tomorrow" it'll take anywhere from three days to two weeks for a page to update. Plus AfterBirth was suppose to be out last February, then May, then I think there was a summer date, and now Christmas Season. My guess would be anywhere from Feburary 2011, to Christmas 2011. IF they're serious about this.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!