the man behind the mask

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Happy New Year!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: the man behind the mask

Postby mayos » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 pm

happie naw yeah
great comic still i have finished reading all comics in snafu exept for:naruto,titan sphere and king of fighters so i think im done with this new years accoplishments

Postby Numa430 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Hello there new person.. welcome to snafu, read the rules and learn better spelling grammar. And dont let those fool you like blackheart for example. he might be soft and cute, but deep down he is like a cannibal waiting to devour your liver and put some onions in it.
Under the bed

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 am

That is the saddest set of New Year's Goals, that I've ever seen.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby vganimagus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 am

:grin: hooray to years to go before my graduation! :| and possibly a cataclysmyc event....damnit.

my new years resolution have a resolution for next new years.

Postby BloodyViewer III » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 pm

You too, Bleed. ;)
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Bleedman totally cares about your wishes guys srsly.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

He digs fan mail.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby mayos » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 pm

well i think that i hate rules
still i hope this comic ends better than grim tales cause in that comic they just beat up the monster and comic finished and i don't think that with only one monster left bleeds man is going to support this comic, still i would be happy if im wrong

Postby Lerianis » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Just a question, but who exactly is 'Brave'? Is he a character borrowed from another online place that I don't know about, from a anime I don't know about, or is he a 'original' character?

Whatever he is, I have to say he is KICK-BUTT, as are Bo, Ginger, and the other characters thus far.

Postby BloodyViewer III » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:27 pm

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:Bleedman totally cares about your wishes guys srsly.

Well, I wish for Call of Duty, and then.... he do cares! Thats because I had this pic on my avatar.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Just a question, but who exactly is 'Brave'? Is he a character borrowed from another online place that I don't know about, from a anime I don't know about, or is he a 'original' character?

We need a disclaimer note of this put in somewhere in SB.

Brave is an orginal character, from Seir. Who is one of the editors, and the senior/back up artist.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BloodyViewer III » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

We need a disclaimer note of this put in somewhere in SB.

Brave is an orginal character, from Seir. Who is one of the editors, and the senior/back up artist.

Why disclaimer note for?

Postby ninnypants » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am

Because everyone asks where brave is from.
Administrator

Postby Grivous » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 pm

I don't want to know where Brave is from, I want to know the next page. *-*
It's being awesome.

Grivous
Grivous

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Maybe we should also put a Bleedman disclaimer:

Warning! Too much Bleedman can cause you to have a short-attention span and totally let your grammar go down the shit-hole.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:19 am

dat wuld be total swet bro. yah, ve shold liek tottally do et!

wut wer we takin about?
Semper Vigilans

Postby kee-chee » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Happy New Year to you too!

Ahh~ I've been hooked to this series ever since I read it in August 09! I personally have to say Braveheart is one of my top favourite characters, because I love the manly heroic types. I'm very pleased to be able to know snippets more about him too with these newer comic pages. :D

Teehee, I guess I can be classified as a cuckoo fangirl.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:15 pm

You're not a fangirl. You can actually spell. Cuckoo on the other hand...

Postby Swachoda24 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Brave is the best.... I would love to have a friend like that, it would make my life a whole lot easier. :twisted: lol

Postby VixyVeela » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I don't get it who is that girl??????????? :? When are u gonna post more sb

Postby Unlimited » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:39 pm

I request you to not necro old, dead threads.
Memento mori

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

VixyVeela wrote:I don't get it who is that girl??????????? :? When are u gonna post more sb

Please, as this is an active discussion forum, be attentive to the time when the forum topics were posted. After a certain period of two to three weeks of inactivity, threads are generally left for viewing as an archive.

Unless there is a significant amount of information or discussion to be added by submitting a post to such a topic, you should avoid posting in older threads, such as this one.

Please don't do it again. :) Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Comic Updates and News!