Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 am

Red Dead Redemption is the hottest game to come out this month and I was really lucky to get the last reserved copy just this week. All the game shops here have sold out and are waiting for the next shipment. Unfortunately it still has a lot of bugs and glitches specifically the button glitch for ps3 region 3 owners but if there's one glitch that I find too awesome and disturbing...it's the bird people.

It looks likes something you can unlock if you let your character smoke weed. Well why not? This is Rockstars game and it rocks!

Re: Awesome game with awesome glitch

Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

OH GOD ALFRED HITCHHOCK WAS RIGHT.

THE BIRDS WILL KILL US ALLLLL!!!

ANyways the game wasnt really my cup of tea.

Reminded me of old Spaggeti films like the Dollar Trilogy and some other movies.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:53 pm

So. Fucking. Awesome. My life is now complete.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm

XD
THEY BE WITCHS BURN THEM BURN THEM
My great grandpa, shot a bird, and a person came down once!
IT MUST BE THOSE PEOPLE

Wed May 26, 2010 11:32 pm

That almost makes me want to buy that game.

But not really. I'll try to get FF13 or Dragon Age instead.

Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:That almost makes me want to buy that game.

But not really. I'll try to get FF13 or Dragon Age instead.

Enjoy that 20h+ shitfest (alright it not that awful but it still pretty unimpressive)until it becomes interesting, friend.

Wed May 26, 2010 11:57 pm

I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

However, the copy I had wasn't mine. So I need to get that one back, or go get my own.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:03 am

My first Final Fantasy is the first Final Fantasy.
Ah, Red Dead Redemption is so awesome it makes me wish I had a console.

Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 am

Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

However, the copy I had wasn't mine. So I need to get that one back, or go get my own.

Wow, you need to play VI or IV stat.

Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Oh thats just win. XD

Fri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Gato wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

Wow, you need to play VI or IV stat.

Meh. I'm not that big of a fan to go get a different console to play a few games.

Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 am

Thats reminds me from Call of Duty: World at war; when players were floating around from some random spot that really think its "Jesus" nor elevator glitch. NO offense, Jesus. -_-

Sat May 29, 2010 11:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad

D8
You need to play more Final Fantasys. FF13 is pretty amazing, I've been playing it at my friend's house because I'm too poor to get my own copy, right now :(

Sat May 29, 2010 7:45 pm

I tried the first Final Fantasy and never really got into it. Then a friend insisted I play Final Fantasy III/VI (it was called III on the SNES) and I was hooked. I think what did it for me were the Espers/Summons. I played every Final Fantasy after that up untill 11. They were all awesome, too bad I never got around to beating any of 'em after 7 (just had to kill that bastard Sephiroth). Anyway, I highly recommend playing more Final Fantasy, particularly Final Fantasy VI.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I only play FF-9, 10, 10-2, and 12. I hated 9.

Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

I've got bigger problems at the moment than the need to go live old games.

Like fixing my Xbox.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah that kinda puts a cramp in gaming. I'm just thankful mine hasn't gone out on me yet, but then I haven't played much at all since my buddies conned me into playing WoW. Anyway, good luck with Xbox BL.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Meh. Just the one of the many blessings of life.
FUCK YOU MICROSOFT AND YOUR OVERLY SENSITIVE SHIT.
Topic locked