New Titan Sphere Comic: "End of Flashback."

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Go check out the new Titan Sphere comic!

Re: New Titan Sphere Comic:

Postby BBadLuckk » Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm

what??! youve gotten 2 done in a matter of liek 2 days and bleedman hasnt gotten anything in like weeks maybe i should just switch to ur comic is this your only one? or do you have more :D
To Be Or Not To Be That Isnt The Question The Question
Is Why Isnt There Ab Yet?

Postby mintcream95 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:37 am

BBadLuckk wrote:what??! youve gotten 2 done in a matter of liek 2 days and bleedman hasnt gotten anything in like weeks maybe i should just switch to ur comic is this your only one? or do you have more :D

That's just wrong lol! Bleedman is busy with the other comics he/she makes...
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby Stan » Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

@BBadluck - I have two more comics in the works, but right now I am focusing on this one. If you look through my archives you will see a comic called pirate harbour or you can Check my Deviantart - strifehell.deviantart.com

Oh and yes Bleedman is a very busy man. Give him some time to get to it, he is juggling 3 comics.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby Lemon » Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

mintcream95 wrote:That's just wrong lol! Bleedman is busy with the other comics he/she makes...

No he isn't, he's lazy, Seir also works on the comic, yet it's slower because of Bleed. Stan on the other hand works alone ( I think ) and is really busy, you can see he's trying to make updates fast and still make his work look good.

Postby BBadLuckk » Mon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

@Stan 8) true ture
To Be Or Not To Be That Isnt The Question The Question
Is Why Isnt There Ab Yet?

Postby Stan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 am

well, I am not on this site that often so I don't know who does what.
@ lemon - I do work alone. Right now I am coloring chapter 2 while I am running my shop, when I go home I work on chapter 3. I have a system now so I should get a good ways into my comic. Unless my Wife gets pregnant then Oh well, Daddy time!
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby mgmc » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

hi greetings from Mexico, I´m such a big fan of ur page. I was wondering when r u gonna upload more chapters of ppgirls its a great page congratulations lol

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 am

mgmc wrote:hi greetings from Mexico, I´m such a big fan of ur page. I was wondering when r u gonna upload more chapters of ppgirls its a great page congratulations lol

........... ignore this. If it makes you feel better Stan, even Dave is called Bleedman over and over again.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Lord Frieza » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 am

you know, the smaller I make that page, the more the guy in the middle looks consitpated... Or a girl is using more teeth than she should. Or both. It could just be my Wii, though. *Shrugs*

Great job on the page and chapter. And congradulations if your wife gets pregnant. Unless you weren't trying...
Planet Pawner

Postby Stan » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 am

Nope I don't want any kids right now that will slow me down although they are wonderful. The Bleedman thing happened when Dave and I were at Megacon in orlando as well I get over it.

@Frieza - you know, I said the exact same thing about the constipation. But don't crazy people look constipated when they try to smile.

Return to Comic Updates and News!