New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "Fully Throttled"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sun May 09, 2010 3:49 am

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Kalakcha » Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 am

...and the very next page she tries to hang him.

Poor Courage.
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby Askad » Sun May 09, 2010 4:56 am

Wow. I never knew Courage can write. He should have done that to warn everyone in his own show instead of imitating whatever monster was attacking.

I also wonder what happened to Blossom. The arc, if I recall correctly, ended with Dexter only dropping his wrench and remembering the last name of Mandark
Dead humans just LOVE to pop up everywhere.

Insanity something not meant to be what it is then again Insanity is never what it seems.

Curiosity's greatest fear is knowing everything.

Location: In a dessert tray, stealing spy codes from a sundae.

Postby Barrahir » Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 am

This might sound too girly but... Courage is so damn cute!
I like potatoes.

Postby lightmaster92 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:32 am

Barrahir wrote:This might sound too girly but... Courage is so damn cute!

O_o uh... yeah, that's girly. At lease he's safe with Bubbles (hopefully).
'Til all are one.
N7 Elite Guard

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 09, 2010 11:47 am

I also wonder what happened to Blossom. The arc, if I recall correctly, ended with Dexter only dropping his wrench and remembering the last name of Mandark

That is correct and I wonder the same thing, althought that was yesterday by the comic standards.

I was really hoping to see Blossom's "OH SHIT" face when Dexter told her about Olga.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Grivous » Sun May 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Askad wrote:Wow. I never knew Courage can write.

Courage is always seen writting(on your computer), drawing and/or painting in(almost all) your episodes. He also has a credit card, a wallet, a phone, phone card, clothes(like rabbit, Muriel's clothes, spy, fish, interviewer, etc, etc, etc) and among other things.

Askad wrote:I also wonder what happened to Blossom. The arc, if I recall correctly, ended with Dexter only dropping his wrench and remembering the last name of Mandark

Yeah, I agreed. I want to know what Dexter tould to Blossom about "Astronomonov"(hehe).
And what is "Ras'n'Fras'n"? It's a sound or something?

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

it is a word made out of grumbling noises by Buttercup,

Grivous.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

I personally prefer

Grivous

and frash.

Grivous.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Kalakcha » Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Askad wrote:He should have done that to warn everyone in his own show instead of imitating whatever monster was attacking.

It's due to comical reasons...
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm

That was a funny page! :grin:
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Wait, if Courage has that much crap that he can pretty much pull out of thin air, why hasn't he been more central to the plot? Theoretically, he could be a counterpart to Gir (and his all around right-in-the-nick-of-time craziness) by dropping anvils at appropriate intervals on enemy faces.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Riz » Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm

he hasn't been more central to the plot because he hasn't been needed to be central to the plot.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sun May 09, 2010 8:40 pm

@Mint-whatever-your-name-is: POST IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD. FUCKING HELL.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Lily wrote:@Mint-whatever-your-name-is: POST IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD. FUCKING HELL.

Good fricken lord lily wat person stuck whatever it is up your butt today!?! :frown:
JESUS!!!

Postby BloodyViewer III » Sun May 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Grivous wrote:
Askad wrote:Wow. I never knew Courage can write.

Courage is always seen writting(on your computer), drawing and/or painting in(almost all) your episodes. He also has a credit card, a wallet, a phone, phone card, clothes(like rabbit, Muriel's clothes, spy, fish, interviewer, etc, etc, etc) and among other things.

Grivous.

Thank god, you've have been watching that show of Courage.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Riz » Sun May 09, 2010 8:50 pm

mintcream95 wrote:
Lily wrote:@Mint-whatever-your-name-is: POST IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD. FUCKING HELL.

Good fricken lord lily wat person stuck whatever it is up your butt today!?! :frown:
JESUS!!!

(you have no idea how much that made me laugh)

it's annoying when people keep posting in old comic threads when there's an update. carry on whatever conversation here, not in an old thread. it's how we do it here
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Mint, shut up. You have found me in a bad mood today so I'm going to run you through some things, and try to be as nice as possible about it.

You will read and follow these: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=628
You will show respect to those who have been around here longer than you. They know a helluva lot more about this site then you will.
You will stay on topic.
You will NOT start a flamewar.
You will STOP being an idiot.

You've already learned not to post in older comic update threads. This is to avoid confusion on which page is the newest one out.

Mercy may be extended to you because you're new, but it won't last forever, and the way you're doing things, its going to be gone pretty fast. So chill out and relax.

The site is divided into these hierarchical structures.

Forum.
Section.
Thread.
Posts.

As well as.
Administrator. (Dave)
Moderator. (Mir@k, BeeAre, Griddles)
Veteran. (Me and Lily. Basically people who have been around for a long time)
Regular. (Colonel, Grivious. Basically those inbetween newb, and vet. Hasn't been here long enough to be considered a vet, but shows up on a regular basis)
Newbs (You. These are new people)
N00bs (New people who are annoying as hell)
Trolls

Mercy towards you ends very soon. Learn from the threads, and the people by how they post. Its called "lurking", and you will be able to understand the threads by observation. This is optional, so don't make me get a mod to force you to watch the threads from the sidelines.

SharpPointyDeath wrote:Wait, if Courage has that much crap that he can pretty much pull out of thin air, why hasn't he been more central to the plot?

Because its called "PpGD" Not the "Continued Adventures of Courage the Cowardly Dog".

Besides, he is getting a more involved role as we speak.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 9:05 pm

*Sniff* Sniff* :'( ya kno wat!? Im new here and i also had a bad day! *Sniff* Im an 11 year old girl k?
Im excited that im hereand that i relly wanted to meet you bloodlord! :'( *sniff* *sniff sniff* But now im not excited! *Sniff* :'( :redface: :redface: :( :'(

Postby Riz » Sun May 09, 2010 9:07 pm

thank you, BL.

@mint: cut the drama. seriously.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 pm

mintcream95 wrote:

JESUS!!!

Don't get me involved in this.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

mintcream95 wrote:*Sniff* Sniff* :'( ya kno wat!? Im new here and i also had a bad day! *Sniff* Im an 11 year old girl k?
Im excited that im hereand that i relly wanted to meet you bloodlord! :'( *sniff* *sniff sniff* But now im not excited! *Sniff* :'( :redface: :redface: :( :'(

Then I'll help you the best I can to adapt to this site, and become a good member.

I can teach you, teach you to become a better, more reliable person. But you must be willing to learn. I offer you a route, a direction to escape pain that maybe experienced on this site. By letting me help you, days like this will be only a memory, and not a habit.

With that said, welcome to snafu.
Mercypostle

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
mintcream95 wrote:*Sniff* Sniff* :'( ya kno wat!? Im new here and i also had a bad day! *Sniff* Im an 11 year old girl k?

Then I'll help you the best I can to adapt to this site, and become a good member.

I can teach you, teach you to become a better, more reliable person. But you must be willing to learn. I offer you a route, a direction to escape pain that maybe experienced on this site. By letting me help you, days like this will be only a memory, and not a habit.

Awwwww! thanks Bloodlord! :grin: your so sweet! *hugs Blood lord*

Postby BloodyViewer III » Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

Wow, BL. I've never expected that you help ppl like this, that the first time you DO really care. You are a great person, Dr. House.
Last edited by BloodyViewer III on Sun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm

mintcream95 wrote:Awwwww! thanks Bloodlord! :grin: your so sweet! *hugs Blood lord*

Very well then, I'll help you as much as I can. But if you have a question, concern, or comment, then just send me a Personal Message (PM), and I'll answer it. Your first lesson is this. This conversation is completely off-topic. So we shall speak now more of this, except over the PM system.

Back to PpGD.

BloodyViewer III wrote:Wow, BL. I've never expected if you help ppl like this, that the first time you DO really care. You are a great person, Dr. House.

Go to Hell.
Mercypostle

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!