Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun May 09, 2010 3:49 am

BeeAre: alternate titles: "Smothers Day", "Puppy Love High Above". Man, what's eating Blossom? umnumnumnumnum. When Buttercup has a bad day, so do any dogs she might be with.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 4:11 am

No animals were harmed during the making of this comic...

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

Kalakcha wrote:No animals were harmed during the making of this comic...


that's not true at all i had to kill several kittens to get in the mood

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 am

BeeAre wrote:that's not true at all i had to kill several kittens to get in the mood

That's just...horrible. D: How could you?

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 8:38 am

Doctress Who wrote:
BeeAre wrote:that's not true at all i had to kill several kittens to get in the mood

That's just...horrible. D: How could you?


technically I didn't do it: God did.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 8:40 am

Well in that case I'm going to ask Jesus to have a word to his father about this.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 am

Doctress Who wrote:Well in that case I'm going to ask Jesus to have a word to his father about this.


I am his father God, and while I did it, I did not do it as a matter of discretion, thus I did not do it: it is a matter of law, not of choice.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 am

You're not my father.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 12:48 pm

yeah yeah they all say that when i refuse to pay the support.

Re: Fully Throttled

Sun May 09, 2010 1:21 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Kalakcha wrote:No animals were harmed during the making of this comic...


that's not true at all i had to kill several kittens to get in the mood

That's fine...
Ratman approves!
Image

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

Hi I'm new to Snafu. Ummm if someone could help me am I able to post comix on this? If I can then how?

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 am

it's not like just anyone can post their comic here. PM Dave about your comic. if he likes it, you might have a shot. if not, tough luck.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:24 am

JesusChrist wrote:You're not my father.

I was JUST waiting for you to arrive...

BeeAre wrote:that's not true at all i had to kill several kittens to get in the mood

... And NOW I know who to blame for the death of my bayu-beh kitteh... You and you witch-craft.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:47 am

sorry i saw this hot chick and well she was like my face and i was like but think about the kittens

also this was someone's mom (maybe even yours, whoever is reading this)

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

Apostle BeeAre is trying to go up the holy stairs.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

JesusChrist wrote:Apostle BeeAre is trying to go up the holy stairs.


see it's talk like this that gets you sent to your room

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

You shouldn't talk like that to Jesus, or he might have to spank you.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 12:30 pm

JesusChrist wrote:You shouldn't talk like that to Jesus, or he might have to spank you.


son that's just weird







Do you guys want like, more of the team back commenting? Bleedman just has mine right now and said that was the deal, I am weirded by it.

However: I think it's because he doesn't like Seiryuga yelling at him, can't think of anything on his own, and doesn't want Griddles to troll one of his comics, tho.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 12:32 pm

You should bring back Seir's comments. They were hilarious.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm

BeeAre wrote:Do you guys want like, more of the team back commenting? Bleedman just has mine right now and said that was the deal, I am weirded by it.

Decisions, decisions...
I suppose it's okay to hear what they have to say.

BeeAre wrote:However: I think it's because he doesn't like Seiryuga yelling at him, can't think of anything on his own, and doesn't want Griddles to troll one of his comics, tho.

Hmm...
Shouldn't you...ask about why Seiryuga is yelling at him?

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:Shouldn't you...ask about why Seiryuga is yelling at him?

It's pretty obvious why. Especially if you watch him colour the page over UStream.

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

JesusChrist wrote:You're not my father.


Image


He's so much more...

Re: Fully Throttled

Mon May 10, 2010 10:39 pm

He's not God just because he randomly decides it [lol]


My children

Re: Fully Throttled

Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 am

JesusChrist wrote:He's not God just because he randomly decides it [lol]


My children


well. yes, actually. i would be even if just because. but I didn't randomly decide it, I've posted about being God during your interim, which was way before the inklings of the Christ moniker ever came about as a breath of a whisper from you to Mir@k and I (your parents)



more importantly: Seiryuga's Ustreams are pretty popular we get like 20 people per show so far that's cool! And yes, you do understand his REAG there. But perhaps Bleedman's skin has been thinner recently under the perceived barrage of it? Hmmm!

Re: Fully Throttled

Tue May 11, 2010 1:24 am

I can't have males for parents, I'm not a democrat.
Topic locked