Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri May 07, 2010 3:34 am

So I've got 10 tickets to Nerdtacular which is basically a free ticket to Iron Man 2. Anyone in Utah want to go with me? Saturday at 10 AM. I know it's early but hey. Iron Man 2. It's worth it.

Re: Nerdtacular/Iron Man 2

Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Yes, it's worth it, i liked the film... a bit slow in the middle though.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 am

Dude, I'm in Utah, (Salt Lake City) and my wife and I would love to see it!!! How would I go about getting them from ya?
Last edited by Old_Skooler on Fri May 07, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 am

I had no idea you were in Utah!
witch theater?

Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

Old_Skooler wrote:Dude, I'm in Utah, (Salt Lake City) and my wife and I would love to see it!!! How would I go about getting them from ya?

I am in the same boat as this one I am. (lol we both just got a account to watch a movie with snafu Dave)!

Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 am

lol I wonder how many people are going to create accounts just to go see this movie with you.

Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 am

Hey I'm in Salt Lake City! And i would love to go on Saturday! Do you still have the tickets available? and how would i get a ticket, maybe two if I could take my girlfriend with me.

Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

I am now tempted to create thirty accounts so that I could harass Dave about the tickets.
Too bad I don't feel like it, not like I live in america anyway.

Fri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I forgot Utah existed

Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 pm

hmm, I don't think he offered to buy every body in Utah a ticket.
well maybe I don't know, god dam I am confused.
no but seriously where in Utah?! :?

Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm

the-face-man wrote:hmm, I don't think he offered to buy every body in Utah a ticket.

I figured he has 10 tickets and was gonna sell them to the first 10 people who jumped on or something.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Crap I've already offered them to people through email. I didn't think to check the forums first. I don't know WHY I didn't think forums first. I've got one more left but I think I'll just take a friend with that one especially since everyone here seems to have girlfriends anyways and that would be bad to give one out and say your girlfriend can't come.

Man I had no idea so many snafu fans lived in Utah... Note to self I'm going to get a LOT more tickets next year. Hell I should do some Shark Robot gaming tournaments or something. This could be fun!

Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm

lol this wasn't even "real" snafu members that wanted to go, it was people who just joined to get the tickets XD

Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 am

That's fine by me. They're still Snafu readers. Same thing.
Topic locked