Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

BR: This page seems wordy, but at least we're not on the moon anymore, right? YEAH! No more Naga and his moon gumbo. or some might say stu. get it. ugh.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm

I love your comic! Everyday when i wake up i check a few things before i head off to high school. This is the first one i check, so keep updating!!

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm

You live a sad life.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 2:45 pm

lolBL

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

because you know what a sad life is like.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You live a sad life.


I spend most of my free time in xbox live and in this forum. Am I sad? HUH? HUH?!

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Sorry i fail to see what funny in that statement coming from someone who has made over 10,000 posts.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Jangler wrote:Sorry i fail to see what funny in that statement coming from someone who has made over 10,000 posts.


ooh, that was actually a good one. however, considering the amount of time it took to get there and the fact that most of them were made when I was younger and had less of a life, it's not sad.

Colonel wrote:
Lily wrote:because you know what a sad life is like.

QQ


I don't think you know the true meaning of QQ.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

poor Courage Im sure he'll find a way to get through it lol

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm

JesusChrist wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:You live a sad life.


I spend most of my free time in xbox live and in this forum. Am I sad? HUH? HUH?!

How the hell am I suppose to know your emotional status? I'm not fucking Buddha.

But no, you are living the life I want plan to live in the next 12 hours or so. Besides, forums and video games are more beneficial than checking everyday for a pedo's comic to update.

Re: Encouraging

Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Colonel wrote:it now shows crying.


that's where you're wrong. it does not show crying. only idiots think it's an emote for crying. it still means quit because you are unskilled at what you are doing.

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 12:45 am

Blood Lord wrote:
JesusChrist wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:You live a sad life.


I spend most of my free time in xbox live and in this forum. Am I sad? HUH? HUH?!

How the hell am I suppose to know your emotional status? I'm not fucking Buddha.

But no, you are living the life I want plan to live in the next 12 hours or so. Besides, forums and video games are more beneficial than checking everyday for a pedo's comic to update.


not when you write that comic *_*

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 am

Lily wrote:that's where you're wrong. it does not show crying. only idiots think it's an emote for crying. it still means quit because you are unskilled at what you are doing.
Colonel wrote:It started in Warcraft 2 because hitting tab+q+q quit the game. It was used to tell whiny noobs to give up.

there is some intense nitpicking going on here but this is the internet so I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 am

were you trying to prove me wrong....?

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 am

Don't blame it on Colonel, he only copypasted what he saw at Urban Dictionary.

Every word to the exact.

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm

This is indeed the internet. Nitpicking is commonplace. I know I do it often enough.

I think the idea of it showing 'crying' is more pointing out that the other is a crybaby, which makes sense if it's telling crybabies to quit. It's all in the interpretation.

This rather pointless squabble reminds me of something I've been quoted a few times...
Wil Wheaton says don't be a douche.

Re: Encouraging

Thu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Listen to me. Listen carefully. FUCK. WILL. WHEATON.

Re: Encouraging

Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 am

Heh, I love the cross of anger on the proffessor's head and the smile on his face. It's kind of like the 'Must not kill' expression my teachers had after an AFD prank my mate did that went wrong. I don't know why they got so mad, it's not like the stroke killed him or anything...

Then again, it was the headmaster...

On a side note, Is anybody else wondering what would happen if Utonium well and truly snapped? Comes out with something Dexter would be proud of, no doubt

Re: Encouraging

Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

So funny pic...hope to se courage´s scream with bleed´s style

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 2:06 pm

The comic's page is nice, poor courage, "The things what I do for love..."(I don't know if I wrote right in EN).
But I still don't know why Prof. Uttonium is so similiar to jack... :unsure:

Grivous.

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 2:30 pm

I agree.

My child.



Grivous.

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Grivous wrote:But I still don't know why Prof. Uttonium is so similiar to jack... :unsure:

Grivous.


Yeah...there´s even a page of the comic that emphasizes that similarity......

Sabaku no Gabo.

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Colonel wrote:
SabakuNoGabo wrote:there´s even a page of the comic that emphasizes that similarity......

Holy shit where?


http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=175

In case you were really wondering.

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Bleed does it on purpose

cuz he's lazy

Re: Encouraging

Sat May 08, 2010 6:05 pm

ur lazy
Topic locked