Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 am

Finally saw the movie. It was terrible.

Re: Monthly New Moon

Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 am

No surprises there.

I'm shocked you even bothered going to see it.

Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 am

Lol

Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Can't believe you actually bothered to watch it.

Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

It started as a joke. and we kept watching.

Sun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm

There's a reason that both Harry Potter movies AND books do better with critics than Twilight.

Twilight has a shitty world and story, and you need at least one of these to be good to transfer to the big screen   

Sun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

I could've told you that. : )

Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm

i wouldnt watch it but funny comic though

Sun May 02, 2010 9:55 pm

I must say that it was a stupid idea to see it myself...I read the books, they were much better than the movies.My aunt Jennifer made me go see it with her.I pretended to like it...but it was horrible.

Mon May 03, 2010 2:04 am

One of the few (very few) ways they could have saved that movie is if they had paired Edward and Jacob.... I'm sorry, straight vampires DON'T SPARKLE!!!

Mon May 03, 2010 3:38 pm

My brother made me watch it so he'd have something else to talk about with his gf. We started to crack jokes and critisize it in the first 5 minutes or less. Most lame movie I've ever seen, it doesn't even deserve proper grammar when being called upon!!! Edward almost made me cry with how bad his acting was and how awful he was when he was taking his shirt off. I was pretty sure my eyes were close to bleeding. :'( Someone needs to burn the manuscript for the next movie.

Mon May 03, 2010 5:52 pm

FaintStar wrote:My brother made me watch it so he'd have something else to talk about with his gf. We started to crack jokes and critisize it in the first 5 minutes or less. Most lame movie I've ever seen, it doesn't even deserve proper grammar when being called upon!!! Edward almost made me cry with how bad his acting was and how awful he was when he was taking his shirt off. I was pretty sure my eyes were close to bleeding. :'( Someone needs to burn the manuscript for the next movie.

LOL. Heck yeah! Critics should have made this the worst movie instead of Revenge of the Fallen.

Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Now, now, let us all take a step back and remember that this is poor Stephanie Meyer's awkward sexual fantasies in book and movie form. We should not be so quick to judge her, for I am sure we all have our own dark secrets inside.

Everyone take a breath and pretend to care about her feelings for a moment. Now then, as you were.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:19 am

Yeah and Last time I check,
Sparkling Vampire wasn't hot , GAY yes but not Hot.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

lightmaster92 wrote:
FaintStar wrote:My brother made me watch it so he'd have something else to talk about with his gf. We started to crack jokes and critisize it in the first 5 minutes or less. Most lame movie I've ever seen, it doesn't even deserve proper grammar when being called upon!!! Edward almost made me cry with how bad his acting was and how awful he was when he was taking his shirt off. I was pretty sure my eyes were close to bleeding. :'( Someone needs to burn the manuscript for the next movie.

LOL. Heck yeah! Critics should have made this the worst movie instead of Revenge of the Fallen.

Oh but wait... It gets WORSE!
I'm really curious as to how they'll choose to depict the birth scene in the last novel.
Mind-you I did not go so far as to read the actual novel, otherwise I would probably now be writing this in the safe confines of a mental institution.
However, the article on Cracked.com was graphic enough without sparing any details that I decided it would probably be best I steer clear of the franchise altogether, just so as to preserve what little semblance of Humanity I have left.

The article in question:
http://www.cracked.com/funny-36-twilight/

Thu May 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Fact:
Vampires are pussies in this movie.
Werewolves are coolest in this movie.

Grivous.
Topic locked