MyPanda has a Peggle Problem

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 am

Peggle is the dumbest game to ever absorb every free ten minutes I have. But it's a PopCap game so of course it's addictive.

Speaking of stupid fun games. Some Indie games for Xbox Arcade. Extreme BabyMaking was pretty fun. For like five minutes. check out the demo it's rad if you're into over-the-top, "no fucking way someone made this game"... games. I mean you can give birth to your avatar and that's a new level of creepy all by itself.

Impossible Avatar escape was kinda neat to. When the difficultly levels span from "Impossible" to "Fucking shit fuck" that means something. Once again stick to demo only.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: MyPanda has a Peggle Problem

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 am

there are popcap addons to world of warcraft to play while flying and unable to do anything else

do not do it

you will die
peggle + wow = your skeleton
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Re: MyPanda has a Peggle Problem

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 am

... And so is my dad :| But yeah, it's addicting... soooooo addicting.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Return to Comic Updates and News!