New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "Wring the bell"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 am

GrimSenior44 wrote:Excuse me but you are the one that is stupid

Prove it.

GrimSenior44 wrote:PPGD Tin and the others are in anime drawing style so it should be just like in the animes

Drawing style does not determine story, nor character responses. Anybody who believes other wise should be deprived of life. The logic that you are following is the same as saying that if a car is the same color of an apple, it should taste and act like an apple.

It doesn't.

GrimSenior44 wrote:by the way some people do not know how to be nice in the start so they just fight to find out about each other

Only in extreme cases, and this is not one of them.

Also, give me an example when this happened in historic and psychological context.

GrimSenior44 wrote:Aaaaand it is more cooler that way 8)

That is no justification for any answer. Siding with the "its just cool that way" shows your lack of intelligence, and determination to prove a theory correct.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

GrimSenior I'm guessing you're referring to people who only respect those who are worthy opponents in the battlefield. Respect does not necessarily mean friendship so Ess Tee Eff U please before I let off Blood Lord's leash.



Grivous.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13061
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: ....
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby bigdaddy93 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm

dang tht sucks man i wanted to see more :'( :unsure:
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby thefluffyone » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 am

Now Gir must sing "I will Survive".
He must, for sheer awesomeness to be attained.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:53 am

Blood Lord wrote:
GrimSenior44 wrote:Excuse me but you are the one that is stupid

Prove it.
GrimSenior44 wrote:PPGD Tin and the others are in anime drawing style so it should be just like in the animes

Drawing style does not determine story, nor character responses. Anybody who believes other wise should be deprived of life. The logic that you are following is the same as saying that if a car is the same color of an apple, it should taste and act like an apple.
It doesn't.
GrimSenior44 wrote:by the way some people do not know how to be nice in the start so they just fight to find out about each other

Only in extreme cases, and this is not one of them.
Also, give me an example when this happened in historic and psychological context.
GrimSenior44 wrote:Aaaaand it is more cooler that way 8)

That is no justification for any answer. Siding with the "its just cool that way" shows your lack of intelligence, and determination to prove a theory correct.

1 I don't need to prove it because no one orders me what to do,and besides there is always someone to prove it so it is going to be proved soon.
2 By that"extreme cases"you mean for people who can hold their fire,and Bell being not much of a normal human having only a few human characteristics with low meaning such as human form or aspect but any human face a hideous monster behind it.
3 By judging my logic that way and the lack of intelligence part shows that from a not-so-known reason you in every sentence and comment after mine talk only to unleash a hate towards me,if you really hate me that much don't be hiding it behind some comments and say it face to face,and by face to face I do NOT mean to come here to tell me it of course,just say it personally and not by judging my comments
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am
Location: Romania
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Lemon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 am

1 I don't need to prove it because no one orders me what to do,and besides there is always someone to prove it so it is going to be proved soon.

Oh, so if I order you to stay in this forum, will you leave?
2 By that"extreme cases"you mean for people who can hold their fire,and Bell being not much of a normal human having only a few human characteristics with low meaning such as human form or aspect but any human face a hideous monster behind it.

I'd have to disagree with this, considering Bell is, according to what I gather, a perfect, but mentally unstable version of the girls. Some could argue against this, but imho they're just superpowered people, who's origin is from a chemical concoction.
3 By judging my logic that way and the lack of intelligence part shows that from a not-so-known reason you in every sentence and comment after mine talk only to unleash a hate towards me,if you really hate me that much don't be hiding it behind some comments and say it face to face,and by face to face I do NOT mean to come here to tell me it of course,just say it personally and not by judging my comments

No one hates you, you may be annoying to some, your ideas lack knowledge gathered from time on the forum and are generally anime based, which causes those "hateful" comments, but in truth they are well meant and you should listen to them if you want a pleasant time here. Don't take things personally.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm
Location: Korpulu Sector
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 pm

GrimSenior44 wrote:2 By that"extreme cases"you mean for people who can hold their fire

Not even close. In extreme cases, I mean those who are psychologically disturbed to such a high level, that they can not function normally in society.

Anybody who shoots, hits, or reacts in an extreme violently when first meeting someone is pretty much fucked in the head.

GrimSenior44 wrote:a few human characteristics

Then please. Define for us what the being human is.

Lemon wrote:No one hates you, you may be annoying to some, your ideas lack knowledge gathered from time on the forum and are generally anime based, which causes those "hateful" comments, but in truth they are well meant and you should listen to them if you want a pleasant time here. Don't take things personally.

And this. Except I do hate you. You're an idiot.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 pm

I don't even know you, but any newbie who thinks he can talk shit to my Blood baby will get the biggest punishment of all. I'm too lazy to think of one so for now...

I'm gonna have to turn my back on you.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13061
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: ....
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby thefluffyone » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm

How about we......
TALK ABOUT WHAT SONG GIR SHOULD SING NEXT?!?
anyone?

I go for "I will survive" or maybe "milkshake"
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Lemon,the answers I got for you are:1Nope,I would not
2Disagreeing is not the best there,since Bell is just like the other
PPG a copy of the humans combined with greatpower,but only the original humans can be taken as human being and since Bell is created having the PPG as model for her creation she is a copy of a copy if you think about it,although she seems stronger than the original PPG
Blood Lord you have some answers aswell:1 By people pretty much fucked up in the head u just described one of Bells characteristics,and the reason of her rampange
2 Human beings compared to Bell is just like you would compare a bike to a motorbike,taken this way the humans control themselves better and are not created by some humanlooking monster experiment but by God,and they live way less than creations of the created ones just as a bike is slower than a motorbike and isnt really the same thing even if it appears to be.(this part is reffering to the fact that Bell even lookin human isnt the same thing as one)
3 If you hate me I do not care,if simply calling me idiot is your reason without a more detailed explanation to clear the hatred between us then you are pretty lame
JesusChrist wrote:I don't even know you, but any newbie who thinks he can talk shit to my Blood baby will get the biggest punishment of all. I'm too lazy to think of one so for now...

I'm gonna have to turn my back on you.
You say you are God's child but do not have the intelligence of one,you see........just as in a chatroom 97%-99% of the anon's are bad intended with inappropriate language,but if you listen carefully you will find a friend of the 1%-3% that are normal so just because I am new,I am not a shittalker,and by the way "Blood baby"?family huh?This is not the roleplay part of the Snafu forums.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am
Location: Romania
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby thefluffyone » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Wow, quite the long winded fellow, you are indeed.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm

GrimSenior44 wrote:By people pretty much fucked up in the head u just described one of Bells characteristics,and the reason of her rampange

No. Bell isn't screwed up the way you're thinking. We have a running theory on Bell being somewhat unstable due to a few characteristics that we suspect is behind her creation. None of it has influenced her ability to think clearly, much less attack someone she just meet.

You have absolutely nothing backing up your idea. You have provided no evidence to give an creditability to your ideas. All you've been able to conclude is that:

1: Bell is greeting someone in the way of the warrior. Its a common theme in anime/magna. Which you have yet to provide any examples of it happening. You have only been able to conclude this just because of PpGD drawing style, which proves nothing.

2: Because you think its cool. Which isn't a creditable basis for anything in the theoretical or analytical field.

In short, your idea sucks. Mine on the other hand is better, because the entire PpGD comic, and common logic and reasoning, prove so.

GrimSenior44 wrote:Human beings compared to Bell is just like you would compare a bike to a motorbike

That is probably the smartest thing you've said since you've been here.

However, you still have yet to answer me. Define what it means to be human.

GrimSenior44 wrote:3 If you hate me I do not care,if simply calling me idiot is your reason without a more detailed explanation to clear the hatred between us then you are pretty lame

You want a more detailed explanation?
K. How about this:
1: Your use of logic and reason is offensive to the entire human race.
2: Your grammar sucks, which is violation of the rules.
3: You're an idiot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot.

Every post you make shows your lack of intelligence, and ability to reason. How the hell you manged to figure out how to turn on a computer or log on is beyond me. You can't even score a hit on me.

GrimSenior44 wrote:This is not the roleplay part of the Snafu forums.

No one in this thread is role playing.


EDIT: I don't even know why I'm continuing this discussion with you. Everyone here thinks you're stupid sack of shit. They all know I'm right, and they've all agreed with me so far.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Warcraft III. Its the movie where Arthas kills his father.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNwYpqbttI

Its not really all that new... I've basically had it since I've joined. I believe it was my second avatar, and the first was a Punisher Skull. I just keep going back to this one for some odd reason.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Indeed.

I'd recommend getting the second. But is your typical expansion.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 am

I didn't realize this was the Warcraft thread.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13061
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: ....
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 am

Do it. But don't do it for yourself. Do it for Jesus.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13061
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: ....
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Kalakcha » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 am

How nice, seeing how Blood Lord stomps a newbie really make my day better...

I just notice, the piece of armor on the right shoulder of Naga disappeared
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Location: Just behind you
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Princess » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 am

No. It's not. These comics have fucking nothing to do with anime. Jesus fucking Christ. (Not you Punky.)
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: Westeros.
Gender: Female

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am

Blood Lord wrote:No. Bell isn't screwed up the way you're thinking. We have a running theory on Bell being somewhat unstable due to a few characteristics that we suspect is behind her creation. None of it has influenced her ability to think clearly, much less attack someone she just meet.

You have absolutely nothing backing up your idea. You have provided no evidence to give an creditability to your ideas. All you've been able to conclude is that:

1: Bell is greeting someone in the way of the warrior. Its a common theme in anime/magna. Which you have yet to provide any examples of it happening. You have only been able to conclude this just because of PpGD drawing style, which proves nothing.

2: Because you think its cool. Which isn't a creditable basis for anything in the theoretical or analytical field.

In short, your idea sucks. Mine on the other hand is better, because the entire PpGD comic, and common logic and reasoning, prove so.
Excuse me but sharing ideas about thoughts and further actions is a pretty good thing around here,and it is alot better than having her alot more normally because this would ruin the action of the plot and my idea does NOT suck it is just your foolish attempt to make me leave the forums caused by an unexplanable hatred just like a kid's fight,useless and nonsense so you should just stop
Blood Lord wrote:1: Your use of logic and reason is offensive to the entire human race.
2: Your grammar sucks, which is violation of the rules.
3: You're an idiot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot.
1:So now you are calling yourself the representative of the human race huh? 2:I'm not that used with English so you could have a bit of respect for them,and that means for me aswell aaand 3:"You're an idiot" is just the shorter explanation of 1 and 2 from your post which looks like you had no better idea.
Blood Lord wrote:Every post you make shows your lack of intelligence, and ability to reason. How the hell you manged to figure out how to turn on a computer or log on is beyond me. You can't even score a hit on me.EDIT: I don't even know why I'm continuing this discussion with you. Everyone here thinks you're stupid sack of shit. They all know I'm right, and they've all agreed with me so far.
Who thinks that about me is just a kid who is too dumb to make new friends judging by the characteristic that he/she is new here.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am
Location: Romania
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Princess » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:47 am

Oh hohohohohoho, inb4BloodLord. I'm about to camp here all night until the reply.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: Westeros.
Gender: Female

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Fievel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 am

I knew there was a reason I used to enjoy coming to this part of the forum.

GrimSenior44 wrote:Excuse me but sharing ideas about thoughts and further actions is a pretty good thing around here,and it is alot better than having her alot more normally because this would ruin the action of the plot and my idea does NOT suck it is just your foolish attempt to make me leave the forums caused by an unexplanable hatred just like a kid's fight,useless and nonsense so you should just stop

Look, you fool, he is not attempting to make you leave due to his entirely reasonable hatred of you. It is because you fail to show any willingness to improve yourself in any manner, your increasingly noticeable inability to display proof regarding your "theories" which have no rational or reasonable basis, and principally because you seem to lack a sizable amount of intelligence.

GrimSenior44 wrote:1:So now you are calling yourself the representative of the human race huh?

I don't recall Blood Lord making any sort of claim in that regard, but when it comes to this forum, he is perhaps the best representative there is.

GrimSenior44 wrote:2:I'm not that used with English so you could have a bit of respect for them,and that means for me aswell aaand 3:"You're an idiot" is just the shorter explanation of 1 and 2 from your post which looks like you had no better idea.

In your case, not understanding English, if I interpreted your sentence correctly, does grant some leeway in terms of miscommunication error between two people who speak two different languages as their primary language, but you deserve no respect due to the aforementioned issues concerning your "theories" regarding Bell's behavior. For one, Bell is nowhere near insane enough to attack Naga for apparently no reason other than it being "cool." There is no evidence anywhere in the entire comic that would suggest that she might even be capable of performing such an action for such a ridiculous reason. As stated previously by Blood Lord, the drawing style in no way implies character motivations and the like, and to make any statement of similar intent is a slap to the face of every comic or manga artist ever known. Not all comics or manga are the same fucking story, so just because one person who drew in a similar style does something with his characters does not imply or suggest that the characters of another artist would perform a similar action or have similar thoughts.

Also, in regard to the response designated number "3," calling you an idiot is not a shorter explanation of Blood Lord's prior points. It is a reasonably valid comment based on our observations and your general nonsensical ramblings.

GrimSenior44 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Every post you make shows your lack of intelligence, and ability to reason. How the hell you manged to figure out how to turn on a computer or log on is beyond me. You can't even score a hit on me.EDIT: I don't even know why I'm continuing this discussion with you. Everyone here thinks you're stupid sack of shit. They all know I'm right, and they've all agreed with me so far.
Who thinks that about me is just a kid who is too dumb to make new friends judging by the characteristic that he/she is new here.

No. People who think that about you have reached those conclusions based on what they've noticed about you. I have no problems with newbies if they display a decent amount of intelligence, but you have shown little in your insights and unwillingness to improve. You think we're dumb for wanting not to associate ourselves with a person so evidently devoid of adequate intelligence? Now that is funny. I'd say good day to you sir, but honestly, you don't deserve one.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Beats me.
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Kalakcha » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 am

Stufflikehearts wrote:Oh hohohohohoho, inb4BloodLord. I'm about to camp here all night until the reply.

Amen!

GrimSenior44 wrote:Who thinks that about me is just a kid who is too dumb to make new friends judging by the characteristic that he/she is new here.

If by "kid" you mean:
someone who blindly sticks to their beliefs, stupidly justified with: "cause it's cool",
that during a dispute are convinced that other's opinions are based on a personal hatred,
who want to always have the last word...
I think i can point someone...

A lot of people is new here, they just don't want to start a fight.
But a lot of them want to see one...
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Location: Just behind you
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 am

hi, GrimSenior! I'm a moderator! I, in fact, CAN tell you what to do.

On this forum, people who know what they are talking about are called "veterans". These "veterans" tend to give advice, not commands.

Like Blood Lord! He gives good advice a lot of the time, even when his patience wears thin.

He does not TELL you what to do, he merely explains what will happen if you do not follow his advice, based on the evidence of the past.

He should have been NICER about it, but his intentions are pretty straight forward.

He told you to not break a smiley rule that you DID break.

Then you continued to post incorrect information. Then he got mad at you.

Then you got mad at him for being mad at you, and made a not funny joke attempt to get back on topic

Blood Lord called you out on this. He asked for proof in a discussion to validate your claim.

He was not ordering you to do anything but give your words power.

You attempted to get angry at him for "judging your comments" and to "be personal" instead of judging your comments.

This is literally the opposite of what someone does in an argument.

Your points were invalidated, and so you brought up more of the need to argue with Blood Lord. By this point, other people are arguing against you, and saying basically the same thing.

You said sharing ideas was good, but you didn't share any ideas that could be related to or shared, instead attacking people questioning the ideas.

You ask him to stop, when YOU are continuing it by continuing to insult him.

Of course, I agree that he SHOULD HAVE STOPPED INSULTING YOU, but his response is not strange to your abuse.

If you are not familiar with English: avoid getting into angry arguments (in English) with people who are familiar with English. The likely result is you looking bad to the people who are familiar with English.

Fievel, it's okay. You don't need to get involved. In fact, no one else needs to get involved.

Blood Lord, my advice for you: avoid using insulting nouns.
However: f you make the claim for them in an early post out of anger, and the discussion begins to derail into an argument, I recommend defining the insult you used and describing the events that led you to use that insult, but to avoid using them again. It just prolongs the argument with less hope of a peaceful resolution. I don't care if people go down in flames in Spam, but we want to try and keep things civil out here. If it starts getting less civil, try to restore it with boring policy.

GrimSenior44, as I said before: I can tell you what to do. I am a mod. You will stop arguing. Your pride is not worth disrupting this forum, and I will shut you up if I have to shut you up. This original confrontation resulted in you breaking a rule. Read the rules. You were wrong. Stop being wrong.

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE POSTING ABOUT THIS POST IN THIS THREAD. Talk about PpGD or let this thread DIE.

No Warcraft Derails, also, DARTH FRANK.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5562
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Ntoonz » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 am

I read the second frame and immediately heard Natalie Wood at the end of West Side Story. Except I'm pretty sure Bell doesn't have a a Puerto Rican accent. Same intensity, though.

It's true what they say, though. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. Bell's off to a definitely bad start here.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Temperance, MI
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

BeeAre wrote:hi, GrimSenior! I'm a moderator! I, in fact, CAN tell you what to do.

On this forum, people who know what they are talking about are called "veterans". These "veterans" tend to give advice, not commands.

He does not TELL you what to do, he merely explains what will happen if you do not follow his advice, based on the evidence of the past.

He was not ordering you to do anything but give your words power.

Of course, I agree that he SHOULD HAVE STOPPED INSULTING YOU, but his response is not strange to your abuse.

GrimSenior44, as I said before: I can tell you what to do. I am a mod. You will stop arguing. Your pride is not worth disrupting this forum, and I will shut you up if I have to shut you up. This original confrontation resulted in you breaking a rule. Read the rules. You were wrong. Stop being wrong.

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE POSTING ABOUT THIS POST IN THIS THREAD. Talk about PpGD or let this thread DIE.
1:I never said YOU can not tell me what to do and I see clearly by the name's font color that you are a mod.,and I said Blood Lord can't tell me what to do by commanding,I never said anything about some advices
2 By me both me and Blood share the bout because well yeah the smiley thing was wrong but however as you also noticed he could have been nicer,and by the way I am leaving this thread since this post about your post even if it was to make some things clear and it is a good reason I also understand that by doing it i should leave this thread so now things are clear see you all in the future thread's
GrimSenior44
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am
Location: Romania
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests