New Sugar Bits Comic: "Silence of the Lamb"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby darkfall815 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

The wolf looks pretty cool here man. Bleed does Sugar Bits drawing and stuff right? Or is that somebody else?
To Post or not to Post that is the Question.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Bleedman does the line-art, and Seir does the actual coloring.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19018
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby darkfall815 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Oh I see thanks Blood.
To Post or not to Post that is the Question.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:43 pm

darkfall815 wrote:Oh I see thanks Blood.

No problem man.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19018
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Princess » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 am

Hueqort wrote:Seriously. Your insults are both crude and unneseccary.


Certainly there is a deplorable ignorance in their statements, but that should not incite such an atrocious word as 'faggot'.


It is dispicable.

I did not say faggot, I said fag. And I can use the word all I want. Cuntfag.

Colonel wrote:I like the coloring style in Grim Tales better, but Ser's style really fits Sugar Bits. PPGD is just a melting pot of everything Bleedman has learned since he started on it in 2004, so it doesn't matter what style it is in. Whenever I feel like I am never going to improve, I read PPGD from the beginning.

I always felt Sugar Bits was more Bleed style, it just seems more colorful and fit. And that Seir's style was more PPG.
Image
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck Slightly Less 2k14
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8766
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: My throne.
Gender: Female

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby JoeyGhostLG » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 am

Colonel wrote:I like the coloring style in Grim Tales better, but Ser's style really fits Sugar Bits. PPGD is just a melting pot of everything Bleedman has learned since he started on it in 2004, so it doesn't matter what style it is in. Whenever I feel like I am never going to improve, I read PPGD from the beginning.

Bleedman is an artist of great talent.
.......now if only i could draw...;..XP
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: ...not Canada...
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Ookami -13 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm

what are the chance the spear just graze Bo?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Location: Some where your not.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Ookami -13 wrote:what are the chance the spear just graze Bo?

Its possible. We can't tell with much accuracy on how the damaging the wound was. However, its probably more of a serious grazing.

Colonel wrote:Dat bich ded.

Spam. Leave this there.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19018
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Ookami -13 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 pm

OK if you say so.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Location: Some where your not.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:20 am

I can honestly say I have never liked Bo all that much, but her possible death was not something I was hoping for. Things just would not feel right without Bo and her magical bell. I hope she survives but with grievous injuries that will take her out of action for a while. Also, Hansel needs to stop confusing Licorice with Ginger. I would think that considering how long he has known Ginger, Hansel would be able to tell between the mischievous princess and some homicidal look-alike.

I would argue that since Bo, who is not as close to the princess as Hansel, is able to tell between Ginger and Licorice, then Hansel should surely be able to do so as well. However, on second thought, perhaps it is because of her lack of intimacy with the princess that Bo can differentiate between the two so easily. Hansel's deep attachment to all aspects of the princess is most likely the reason for his inability to defy Licorice even as she attempts to stab him. So devoted to the princess is he that even a superficial semblance is enough to command him. That is a very wonderful personality, but it does get irritating when it clouds his common sense.

Will Bo's death (if it happens) bring Hansel to his senses? Or will he fall into even deeper despair and denial and begin questioning why his beloved princess would do such a thing? As much as that sounds like the ending lines of a summary on the back of a novel, I genuinely do want to know others' opinions on that subject.
Image
Pyrophoric
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm
Location: In a solution.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Fievel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:28 am

Considering the fact that he has yet to consider the possibility of someone having a similar appearance to Ginger, I would assume the second possibility to be more likely, though personally I believe, if Bo isn't already a goner, that Hansel may at least question his loyalty to Ginger. Based on the multitude of possibilities, however, I cannot come to a clear conclusion of what I believe will occur. We don't really know enough about the characters at the moment to be able to accurately predict their actions, though we can still make reasonable guesses. I think a flashback is supposed to come up next regardless, so this doesn't really matter for the moment, unless it's decided that they will finish the battle before continuing on with the storyline.
Offended.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Beats me.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 am

Oh, I never considered the possibility of a flashback occurring. Thank you for pointing that out. To me, it just seemed as if this type of cliffhanger would lead to some explosive occurrence in the following page, though now that you mention it a flashback is just as likely if not more so.
Image
Pyrophoric
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm
Location: In a solution.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby lightmaster92 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 am

I'd say once or twice in a comic
Colonel wrote:Hansel goes back into a story building flashback? That plot device is a little overused. I think it should only be used once per comic.
Dysdaimon wrote:grievous
'Til all are one.
N7 Elite Guard
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Location: Planet Thessia
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 am

I see Fievel has already beaten me to it.

Dysdaimon wrote:Oh, I never considered the possibility of a flashback occurring.

It was a subject that Bledman pointed out about a year ago (has it really been that long?).
http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=66

It has been decided by Seir to do the flashback before continuing on the fate of Bo and this battle. The transition into the flashback could be done by Robin, who sees the condition Bo is in and thinks back.

It is unknown if Bleedman will do the flashback now, but it is very likely since it has been confirmed that Bleed Studios does not have story boards to continue at this time.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19018
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 am

Is that what they're called? Hmm, I thought it was something different.

I think Bleedman is on his own with SB, or Seir helps him. I don't know the level of influence on all of this.

How can they not have storyboard for Sugarbits?

Hell if I know.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19018
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:11 pm

C'mon where's the new page for this?! God everyday i keep checking on sugar bits and it's the same PAGE!!!
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Archrival » Sun May 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Bleed's working on PPGD at the moment, you'll just have to wait.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:18 pm

o ok srry! :(
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Archrival » Sun May 09, 2010 3:20 pm

You're new it's not your fault, I hope you stick around.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby mintcream95 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:27 pm

lol of cours i will! :mrgreen:
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Archrival » Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Look around the other areas as well, don't be afraid to explore.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Hueqort » Mon May 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Dysdaimon wrote:I can honestly say I have never liked Bo all that much, but her possible death was not something I was hoping for. Things just would not feel right without Bo and her magical bell. I hope she survives but with grievous injuries that will take her out of action for a while. Also, Hansel needs to stop confusing Licorice with Ginger. I would think that considering how long he has known Ginger, Hansel would be able to tell between the mischievous princess and some homicidal look-alike.

Not in recent years, one should recall Hansels discussion with King. Particularly his mentioning of a certain change in Gingers nature, and how she seemed to be growing... Distant.

Dysdaimon wrote:I would argue that since Bo, who is not as close to the princess as Hansel, is able to tell between Ginger and Licorice, then Hansel should surely be able to do so as well. However, on second thought, perhaps it is because of her lack of intimacy with the princess that Bo can differentiate between the two so easily. Hansel's deep attachment to all aspects of the princess is most likely the reason for his inability to defy Licorice even as she attempts to stab him. So devoted to the princess is he that even a superficial semblance is enough to command him. That is a very wonderful personality, but it does get irritating when it clouds his common sense.

In my opinion his common sense and personality are in-fact interwoven. Though you are correct on your hypothesis concerning Bo's capability of differentiation.

Dysdaimon wrote:Will Bo's death (if it happens) bring Hansel to his senses? Or will he fall into even deeper despair and denial and begin questioning why his beloved princess would do such a thing?

Her death/crippling injury/maiming will not bring Hansel back to his senses as a singular event. In fact I would argue that he will move away from his senses, and as a result certainly go into a despair/denial/depression/que grimdark/ sort of thing.
However I do not believe Hansel can/would question his loyalty as he is obviously a willing tool to be put it bluntly. He will not, mind you, take this lightly and will hold strong animosity towards Ginger.

Dysdaimon wrote: As much as that sounds like the ending lines of a summary on the back of a novel, I genuinely do want to know others' opinions on that subject.

I'm rather pleased to see this, I'd thought I was the only one here analyzing the story. With Blood lord generously entertaining my inquiries.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm
Location: America! **** YEAH!
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby mintcream95 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

Hueqort wrote:
Dysdaimon wrote:I can honestly say I have never liked Bo all that much, but her possible death was not something I was hoping for. Things just would not feel right without Bo and her magical bell. I hope she survives but with grievous injuries that will take her out of action for a while. Also, Hansel needs to stop confusing Licorice with Ginger. I would think that considering how long he has known Ginger, Hansel would be able to tell between the mischievous princess and some homicidal look-alike.

Not in recent years, one should recall Hansels discussion with King. Particularly his mentioning of a certain change in Gingers nature, and how she seemed to be growing... Distant.

Dysdaimon wrote:I would argue that since Bo, who is not as close to the princess as Hansel, is able to tell between Ginger and Licorice, then Hansel should surely be able to do so as well. However, on second thought, perhaps it is because of her lack of intimacy with the princess that Bo can differentiate between the two so easily. Hansel's deep attachment to all aspects of the princess is most likely the reason for his inability to defy Licorice even as she attempts to stab him. So devoted to the princess is he that even a superficial semblance is enough to command him. That is a very wonderful personality, but it does get irritating when it clouds his common sense.

In my opinion his common sense and personality are in-fact interwoven. Though you are correct on your hypothesis concerning Bo's capability of differentiation.

Dysdaimon wrote:Will Bo's death (if it happens) bring Hansel to his senses? Or will he fall into even deeper despair and denial and begin questioning why his beloved princess would do such a thing?

Her death/crippling injury/maiming will not bring Hansel back to his senses as a singular event. In fact I would argue that he will move away from his senses, and as a result certainly go into a despair/denial/depression/que grimdark/ sort of thing.
However I do not believe Hansel can/would question his loyalty as he is obviously a willing tool to be put it bluntly. He will not, mind you, take this lightly and will hold strong animosity towards Ginger.

Dysdaimon wrote: As much as that sounds like the ending lines of a summary on the back of a novel, I genuinely do want to know others' opinions on that subject.

I'm rather pleased to see this, I'd thought I was the only one here analyzing the story. With Blood lord generously entertaining my inquiries.


Well i think Hansel would be very upset. because of Bo's death,he liked Bo very much.
I also think that Nemo the boat will die soon in the comic.
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby benny+joon » Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am

BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what kinda junk is that??? hurry! i wanna know what happens!
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby BeeAre » Wed May 12, 2010 1:11 pm

hey. benny. joon.

you guys need to breathe and relax. there are rules you need to read about these forums. also get separate computers and accounts, probably?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5646
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests