Pokemon What Happened to you?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Pokemon What Happened to you?

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:But they were hidden pretty well as far as I can recall. The most obvious one was squirtle and his evolutions. Now there's a fucking Bunearry or however the hell you call it. I shouldn't be here right now, I have a chem test tomorrow

sandshrew?

cloyster?

crabby?

these seem obvious animals.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 am

Show me a ratio of obvious animals to weird pokemon of 1st gen [2nd gen was good too] with the newest one and if it ends up being bigger than the latter I'll take back my word, but not my opinion.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Mathias » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 am

I'd like to see Punky come up with at least 100 new pocket monsters not based on pre-existing animals.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 am

I'd like to see a librarian put on glasses, grab a shotgun and tell people who bring books late "it seems like you're gonna get *pumps shotgun* OVERBOOKED MOTHERFUCKER!"

Point is we all want to see stuff.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:I'd like to see a librarian put on glasses, grab a shotgun and tell people who bring books late "it seems like you're gonna get *pumps shotgun* OVERBOOKED MOTHERFUCKER!"

Point is we all want to see stuff.

difference here is we're presenting a hypothetical that refutes an argument.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

difference here is that the librarian would be badass. And you can do this just as easily. I don't have time at all to be doing these searches, with all the exams and shitsizzle.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:difference here is that the librarian would be badass. And you can do this just as easily. I don't have time at all to be doing these searches, with all the exams and shitsizzle.

yes I know I can because I did without having to do any searches, with all the exams and shitsizzle.
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 am

you have exams and shitsizzles too?

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:you have exams and shitsizzles too?

no man too busy dying so I can be a ghost pokemon
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 am

just be careful with dem jamaicans. They might thing you wanna play some "poker-MON!"

Postby Musicmac » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 am

Oh, a BR vs Punky firefight.
-Hides in bomb shelter-
Listen.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

You think this is a fight? Lulz shows what you know. And either ways I would never get on a fight with BeeAre, he may not show it often but he is quite the eloquent fellow and would slaughter me. I don't suck his dick like the rest of the forum though, it is more of a mutual dick sucking.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 pm

son i suck a higher power

also: spam has a thread with an imago macro on pokemon science, it rather demonstrates NOTHING happened to Pokemon except it became more obvious
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 pm

And that's the problem. My preference with the first one is that, besides the fact that I grew up with them nd played the games, the obviously-an-animal ones are [probably] smaller in numbers or they had features that the real life version of said animals did not have.

Plus Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur are the best starting pokemon there are. I could argue that Totodile, Chiquorita and Cyndaqueel [?] were pretty badass as well in their evolution form, but the first three are just..... cool. The starting three of the new ones are not nearly as cool. Especially the monkey. He turned into an ok pokemon by the end, but the first two evolutions were retarded. And piplup is by far the most annoying piece of shit I've seen. Whenever I catch an episode to see how Pokemon is, I swiftly change the channel since the english voice of Piplup pisses me off.

Postby Mathias » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Bulbasaur is an imperfect GRASS starter because of its POISON dual-type.

Postby Rival » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 pm

I love the 4th generation, personally. But everyone has a right to have their own opinion. Pokemon species design will always be a personal taste thing anyway.

I don't think the improvements in game balance in the metagame are deniable though(and I do play mostly for the metagame, though catching's fun too ).

And I do think a lot, not saying all, people who complain about the game are being unrealistically nostalgic. People who claim the franchise should never go past 150-251 Pokemon(and yes I read such opinions often), for example, I think that's an insane thing to demand from the developers.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Oh no game-wise they've improved. I've never had this much fun with a game. If they could do an adventure with the old school pokemon I'd totally get it.

Postby Mathias » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:09 pm

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:Oh no game-wise they've improved. I've never had this much fun with a game. If they could do an adventure with the old school pokemon I'd totally get it.

Have you played FireRed or LeafGreen?

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Those were remakes weren't they?

Postby Mathias » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am

They are.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!