Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am

BR: ACH MEIN INTERNET! Bell is feeling spacy. Kevin Spacey. WRONG. I kid. The moon just makes you start to think about things. LUNACY I SAY!

Seiryuga: Next month shall be SB month. However there shall be 2 PPGD page update in the month of March in order to have a nice chapter ending. :] Glad you all have been enjoying the rapid fire updates lately.

Bleedman: Hope you like Zombies.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

Chapter Seven appears to have the longest amount of pages.
If one were to count the "Forgotten" pages.
You know... the ones with Betty and her crew.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 am

Digimonadvent wrote:Chapter Seven appears to have the longest amount of pages.
If one were to count the "Forgotten" pages.
You know... the ones with Betty and her crew.


technically no they don't count but chapter seven does have the most pages by what 3-4?

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am

BeeAre wrote:technically no they don't count but chapter seven does have the most pages by what 3-4?

I see.

It currently has twenty-seven pages.
If what Seiryuga says is true, then Chapter Seven will mark as the "chapter with the most pages".
Until another chapter appears to take its place.
Last edited by Unlimited on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 am

this chapter has 29 pages that is not too big is it? :o

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 am

BeeAre wrote:this chapter has 29 pages that is not too big is it? :o

Judging from the amount the other comics have...
Yeah, it is.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

ZOMBIES!!! I LOVE ZOMBIES!!! Just give me a sec to get mah chainsaw ready Lolz;D!

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 am

BeeAre wrote:this chapter has 29 pages that is not too big is it? :o


I wouldn't think so.

Digimonadvent wrote:
BeeAre wrote:this chapter has 29 pages that is not too big is it? :o

Judging from the amount the other comics have...
Yeah, it is.


It's really not. Besides that, it doesn't really matter anyways, does it?

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 am

Bleedman: I love Plant Versus Zombies <3

At any rate. Does Bell looks like a ghost here?

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 am

What a.........................GREAT, FUNNY & CREATIVE IDEA YA, Sir Bleed 4 making "Gir" singing "Heigh_Ho" from "SNOW WHITE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Since Gir is helping Bell 2 search their space suits~ :grin:

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 pm

pokediged wrote:What a.........................GREAT, FUNNY & CREATIVE IDEA YA, Sir Bleed 4 making "Gir" singing "Heigh_Ho" from "SNOW WHITE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Since Gir is helping Bell 2 search their space suits~ :grin:


Hello! I write for PpGD! Thank you for your comment! Please do not abuse emoticons! I have edited your post. Go read the rules, thank you and have a nice day!

Re:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Bleedman wrote:BR: ACH MEIN INTERNET! Bell is feeling spacy. Kevin Spacey. WRONG. I kid. The moon just makes you start to think about things. LUNACY I SAY!

Seiryuga: Next month shall be SB month. However there shall be 2 PPGD page update in the month of March in order to have a nice chapter ending. :] Glad you all have been enjoying the rapid fire updates lately.

Bleedman: Hope you like Zombies.


Hmm is anybody else is on the moon. that what i'm thinking.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 am

pokediged wrote:What a.........................GREAT, FUNNY & CREATIVE IDEA YA, Sir Bleed 4 making "Gir" singing "Heigh_Ho" from "SNOW WHITE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Since Gir is helping Bell 2 search their space suits~ :grin:

HI HO My freind me is Mac from Asia South Side! I glad you is a freind of Asia also!
... No no no, you hurt my asian instinct, so use Google translator before I throw Dim Sum at you. >;[
And is it me or does Bell look different?

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

does Bell look different?

Yes. She looks much older.

Re: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch The Bomb Vanish

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Bleedman wrote:BR: ACH MEIN INTERNET! Bell is feeling spacy. Kevin Spacey. WRONG. I kid. The moon just makes you start to think about things. LUNACY I SAY!

Seiryuga: Next month shall be SB month. However there shall be 2 PPGD page update in the month of March in order to have a nice chapter ending. :] Glad you all have been enjoying the rapid fire updates lately.

Bleedman: Hope you like Zombies.


Yay SB updates :grin: !!! And yes, yes I do like zombies :mrgreen:
Topic locked