Dance, Dance, Revelation!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

BR: ...PAGE! See what I did. I love writing Buttercup's dialogue, you know? I want her to be pretty blunt with her dialogue tone, even when she's being roundabout, but relatively polite to her sisters. So having her say something PG bad like suck would happen really easily in a dream. I thought it was a good opportunity to tell kids that they can think whatever they want, but try to keep relaxed and cool in the real world.

Griddles: Dexter uses Head and Shoulders for extra sparkle

Seiryuga :BIOSHOCK 2 iS AWESOME. BLEEDMAN WAS ANGRY AT ME YESTERDAY OVER NOTHING AGAIN! OMG! WHAT A NOOB!

Bleedman: How could Dante's Inferno suck? I was looking forward to this game with high hopes and expectation. Abandon all hope all ye who play this DAMN game :[
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Dance, Dance, Revelation!

Postby Unlimited » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 am

Bleedman wrote:Bleedman: How could Dante's Inferno suck? I was looking forward to this game with high hopes and expectation. Abandon all hope all ye who play this DAMN game :[

"Dante's Inferno" is that bad?
Hmm...
Memento mori

Postby BeeAre » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 am

concept arts were cool

game execution was not cool. oops.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 am

Very clever BR. I see what you did there in your part of the commentary.

Keep the commentary coming, it's like watching DVD extras...not necessary but fun to see.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Possiblekim » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:18 am

I prefer Artist extra like what they are doing now :D

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:25 am

Its comical how Seir gets on Bleedman's ass to get things done, and then Seir slacks off.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby HallowVortex » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

Well Bayonetta was awesome, you should try that.
A wise man once said "A wise man once said..."

Postby Possiblekim » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

Go for God of War 3. The first and second are the bomb. Can't wait for third

Postby Musicmac » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

I'm getting this itching feeling that Seiryuga's drinking beer and laughing with evil right now...
Eh, must be something I ate.
Listen.

Postby 8feet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 pm

I heard that Dante's Inferno was going to have a DLC featuring a co-op online soon to be released some where in April. and I'm going to be there! who wants to fight with me in the depths of the wretched world?

p.s. even so always remember that HELL IS REAL and is worser than EA's vision so GOD Bless us all!!!

Postby BloodyViewer III » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Bioshock 2 is awesome, but I would imagine JUST imagine how better it is if you ever try to play Bioshock 2 before. Will you try it and you will ever regret this game, everyone?
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Never played Bioshock. Too busy with Gears of War 2 and ODST.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Blood is my gaming lover. Who never gets xbox live.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I have Xbox Live.
Mercypostle

Postby BloodyViewer III » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I have Xbox Live.

So you never play games online? Thats crazy.....

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:Blood is my gaming lover. Who never gets xbox live.

Like you ever played with him? I'm getting interest with games.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Princess » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 am

I've still yet to play with you, Punky.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Or me Stuff.

So you never play games online?

I play on live. Mostly Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 1. I haven't been on for a while.
Mercypostle

Postby BloodyViewer III » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:05 am

Blood Lord wrote:Or me Stuff.

So you never play games online?

I play on live. Mostly Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 1. I haven't been on for a while.

Oh, ok.... thats good then.

Postby TMan5636 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 pm

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

dexter gts it now!!

Postby rayray45 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Possiblekim wrote:Go for God of War 3. The first and second are the bomb. Can't wait for third

yeah god of wars gonna be awesome no doubt but im holding out for 3 games,monster hunter 3,kingdom hearts birth by sleep and final fantasy 13.

Postby Demon Lizardman » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 pm

The art for Dante'ts inferno was awesome. But the concept for the devil was horrible, in the book he had three heads, in the game he had one head and one large penis. What the hell.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm not getting it BR :| "PAGE" means nothing to me... I think. But yeah, I agree with everything else there. I for one use Head And Shoulders, LOVED Bioshock 2 (just don't get me started on Big Sister fights XP), and had high hopes for Dante's Inferno. The book was great, and old, so I was thinking it'd be like DMC meets GoW, but leaning more towards GoW.

P.S. What was all that about Bleedman and the word NOOB being a discriptive of him? It be a mind boggler to me, if not just out of inexpreience...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Just as a reminder, this is the current PpGD update thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=46499

Please move all PpGD related discussion to there so we can keep the Section clean, and free of confusion.
Mercypostle

Return to Comic Updates and News!