New MyPanda Comic: "MyPanda is a Goldfish Monster"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:18 am

Go check out the new MyPanda comic!

Re: New MyPanda Comic:

Postby Hueqort » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am

The most interesting thing in that movie was the little boys toy boat. That thing was pimpin' man.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:23 am

I'm going to pretend I understand this.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Hueqort » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am

Who? The fish-thing Ponyo from the movie Ponyo or my statement?

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Everything.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Hueqort » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Have you seen it?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Nay.
Mercypostle

Postby Hueqort » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

For pure animated content I would suggest watching it.

However you already know my opinion of the plot.

Return to Comic Updates and News!