Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Episode 53: Jack and the Kendo Class

Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 am

alnaj123 wrote:sooooooooo cool its the best manga i have ever read, dude you rock....
hey can u update the episode faster..... :grin:

Bleedman is a busy chap, friend. We would ALL rather him sit down and focus on something but his mind wanders. (That's what makes him end up so busy.)

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 pm

BeeAre wrote:
alnaj123 wrote:sooooooooo cool its the best manga i have ever read, dude you rock....
hey can u update the episode faster..... :grin:

Bleedman is a busy chap, friend. We would ALL rather him sit down and focus on something but his mind wanders. (That's what makes him end up so busy.)

let's not take into account the fact that he's human and that he has other duties... like paying his bills.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:23 pm

ArcaneMaverick wrote:What happens here?

Well, this News Section acts much like a filter. It catches nearly all of the "one-timer" newbs, and a few others from the main section. You will find that the discussion usually parallels that in the main section, however the discussion can turn a 180 as well. As for content, its rarely on the same scale as what you would find in the main section.

ArcaneMaverick wrote:Are they ridiculed or informed?

Both.

ArcaneMaverick wrote:Blood Lord show me how its done...if you care enough to.

... Wut?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Arcane is sucking your dick. He's following the newbie tactic of "praise one of the pack leaders so he'll let you in to the community." It's not that weird to see.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
OK! No one noticed this??? MOKUJIN! From the Tekken series

I'm sure few people care.

Few regulars here play Tekken.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 pm

And how many of those pay attention to PpGD?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:57 pm

I don't.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Did that sound like praise to you Punky? I am still new and Blood Lord has been the one to inform me most of how things work. I thought those two comments were weird and I wasn't sure how they are typically handled. From other topics, it seemed like Blood Lord or a mod were the ones to either inform them or scold them. Sheesh, people are quick to jump on the slightest thing.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

@ Superfire - The Doctor and Otto are old buddies...

And trying to contain Bleed's creatively rampant mind is like trying to shoot a swarm of bees with a pistol. Try as you might, you just can't bring it down.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Griddles wrote:@ Superfire - The Doctor and Otto are old buddies...
Now now, Griddles. There's nothing in the PPGD comic to suggest that.

Of course, if you're talking in general, then it's possible they've bumped into each other on the odd occasion.

Griddles wrote:And trying to contain Bleed's creatively rampant mind is like trying to shoot a swarm of bees with a pistol. Try as you might, you just can't bring it down.

I just hope the novelty will wear off. I was ok with him continuing Zim, but now he wants to add pages to everything else as well?
I'll be happy once his own comics are his only focus again.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Why, fair Doctress, once we eliminate the impossible whatever is left, however implausible, must therefore be considered.

Braindead is nearing completion. I've not seen dialogue for it yet but I'll try and get him done with it quickly so that he can return to other projects. He still owes me a few things too.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 am

i hope they continue the story soon, because can't to see what well happen next.....

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:47 am

Is that mokujin behind jack?? XD

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

LOL i know the last one on the left because i have it as a tattoo on my ankle. It means love. since it is love, the first two might mean live and laugh. (^^,)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Bellarina wrote:Is that mokujin behind jack?? XD

Read more.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Awwww, Buttercup looks so cute! She should really smile like that more often. :D

Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am

you know what I see in this page? I see that while Buttercup is all Gaga over Jack right now, Otto's gonna get the girl in the end ^_~ (Totally needs to dude!)

Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Taku555 wrote:you know what I see in this page? I see that while Buttercup is all Gaga over Jack right now, Otto's gonna get the girl in the end ^_~ (Totally needs to dude!)

Your avatar is blurry. Shrink it.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Taku555 wrote:you know what I see in this page? I see that while Buttercup is all Gaga over Jack right now, Otto's gonna get the girl in the end ^_~ (Totally needs to dude!)

I totally agree; I mean on the gaga part not Otto getting the girl.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stop starring at Courage, So DARN CUTE!!!!

Speak of the devil Courage the Cowardly dog just came on the TV while I was typing this....ohh...there in a junk yard looking for free stuff to take home......wow Eustis found a saxaphone, and Courage just got a headless teddy bear, and very scary nutcracker.....YAY!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:15 pm

I KNOW I KNOW the bottom one on the long scroll thing i think means love. its on Gaaras fohead

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 am

This has already been pointed out. Twice. Now a third time, because of you.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey guys I think one symbol means love.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Dudes, I spent like three days on this. I think one of the symbols means love and the other is shut the fuck up already.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm

No it's not, you lie.
Topic locked