New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "Who ya gonna call?"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby Hueqort » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 am

Blood lord, what is your assessment of the situation? Has Olga 'staged' this or is she simply taking advantage of the situation?
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

All current evidence shows that Olga is either arranged all this before hand, even up to meeting Bubbles, or that she is doing this on the fly. I think she is going on the fly. If she did prearrange this, then she wouldn't have been surprised to see Dexter. But you can also speculate who the targets were.

Her actions, and words in this update are designed as a hook to snare Dexter. Her motives on the other hand are questionable, but I believe she merely wishes to find out what happened that night, and isn't there for vengeance. If she did want revenge, we would be looking at a physical battle. Instead we would be looking at physiological one, similar to what Mandy would do.

However, playing the situation is unlikely. Everything is set up too perfectly in order for that to happen. If the lights are a technical problem, then they shut off a little too perfectly. But I think if she shut them off, someone would have seen her do it.

I don't think we should pay too much attention to the lights. They are of little significance to the progression of the plot. The lines that Olga said is what we should be looking at.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

He secretly wants to smex Dexter in the broom closet.
RacialslurX2

Postby BloodyViewer III » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Possiblekim wrote:I wonder how come this page publish so quickly? I guess Bleed must be picking up his pace so that he can go to the M3U convention I think.

Patience, my friend...... Just be VERY patient.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby darkfall815 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Great update Olga seems to know what to do at a moments notice its like her mind just instantly snaps into an evil plan the moment its needed. Love Dexters face in the last panel.
To Post or not to Post that is the Question.

Postby Hueqort » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:04 am

It's plausible. Olga is significantly more dangerous and intelligent than Mandark, although her expertise lies in other fields.
I as well think that Olga will attempt a psychological confrontation, though she may also target blossom while she's at it.

Dexter has never met Olga, correct? I don't recall a meeting between the pair and so would assume Dexter is at least uncertain whether or note she's related to Mandark. If he's at all aware of the possible danger he's in.

This will be intriguing.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 am

Hueqort wrote:I as well think that Olga will attempt a psychological confrontation, though she may also target blossom while she's at it.

No matter what if she ingages in a psychological warfare, Blossom and Bubbles are going to be slightly dragged into it. Blossom the most because she is closest to Dexter, and Bubbles will feel the after shcok of the fight, but will have a minor effect.

However the potential of attacking both parties is in place.

One example would be... Accept Blossom into the Dance Team instead of Bubbles.

Hueqort wrote:Dexter has never met Olga, correct? I don't recall a meeting between the pair and so would assume Dexter is at least uncertain whether or note she's related to Mandark.

Dexter has never meet Olga, but Olga has seen Dexter in one of the old episodes.

Dexter is aware that Mandark has a sister named Olga, but he's such a social turtle that he hasn't made the connection yet.

Hueqort wrote:This will be intriguing.

Aye.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Possiblekim » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Patience, my friend...... Just be VERY patient.

I am just saying this page publish quickly. I think it is because Bleed wants to go to the manga convention as he had stated in his deviantart page.

Agree with BL on this one that the lines of Olga is almost as in she she trying to hook the fish.

But if there were a battle between Olga and Dexter, I think it will be a mind game one.

Postby Dee Eon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 am

Cute twist snagging Dex's attention that way!

Dee

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!