New SNAFU Comic: "Boomlimia"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Go check out the new SNAFU comic!

Re: New SNAFU Comic:

Postby JinJoe » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

After days of no update...

Yes that is curious.
Where did all that body fluid coming from?    Video game logic is to blame.   
Nice Herms version drawing on the witch.

Postby ZhaneX » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Lucky hunter...wait, doesn't she attack other zombies too?
Make the world revolve around you, it's more fun to think that way.
Walking the path of heaven, rule over everything.

Postby Lemon » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Nice. Finally an update.

No, I don't think she does. And I agree with JinJoe:    Video game logic is to blame.   

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Nice Herms version drawing on the witch.

I kinda like Herms drawing Snafu.

It looks pretty good.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 pm

The witch looks hawt......I'd fuck her and it wouldn't be necrophilia cause she isn't dead! Muahahahahahaha
RacialslurX2

Postby kitsunemaru » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Ok, it may just be me, and I may get gasps from this but - what is that from?
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby JinJoe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Left 4 Dead.

Postby apstorm » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:11 pm

I can only assume a Boomer infection results in a physiology with the majority of the body being turned into storage and production for the 'goop' that seems to attract other infected when covering a non-infected. And they DO explode, so it seems rather pressurized. The bloat may be partly gasses, but not necessarily... I can only assume that whatever they do manage to eat is rather readily turned into the 'goop' due to the aforementioned physiology. (where as for all other infected, it's just energy to sustain their perpetually emaciating bodies, considering the infection seems heavily based on Rage from 28 Days/Weeks/Months later)

And, yes, these are the special infected dubbed the Hunter, Boomer, and apparently Witch (it could be just a female infected, but I guess the 'hands' are too big? Honestly, the hands should be blackened if it's a witch, even if it's Herms-version) from Left 4 Dead.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

apstorm wrote:blah blah blah. I'm a L4D expert. Blah.

Seriously, we don't care about accuracy that much, and I'm amazed that you assume that we give a shit.

Just enjoy the comic and laugh about it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

apstorm wrote:I can only assume a Boomer infection results in a physiology with the majority of the body being turned into storage and production for the 'goop' that seems to attract other infected when covering a non-infected. And they DO explode, so it seems rather pressurized. The bloat may be partly gasses, but not necessarily... I can only assume that whatever they do manage to eat is rather readily turned into the 'goop' due to the aforementioned physiology. (where as for all other infected, it's just energy to sustain their perpetually emaciating bodies, considering the infection seems heavily based on Rage from 28 Days/Weeks/Months later)

And, yes, these are the special infected dubbed the Hunter, Boomer, and apparently Witch (it could be just a female infected, but I guess the 'hands' are too big? Honestly, the hands should be blackened if it's a witch, even if it's Herms-version) from Left 4 Dead.

All I read was "HAI GUYZ IM GONNA WASTE TIME TRYING TO ECSPLANE WHY SOMETHING IN A FAKE UNIVERSE HAPPINZ. NEXT UP, I'M GOING TO ECSPLANE WHY CHEWBACA LIVES WITH EWAKS"
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby kitsunemaru » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Wow, you guys are so harsh! I was just willing to ignore him - because sometimes people just need to feel special... And there are so very many special people here (retards!).

Oh, by the way JinJoe, thank you for NOT making me feel like i'm special for not knowing that. ( I am, but thanks for not making it obvious!)
NOMZ

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm

kitsunemaru wrote:Wow, you guys are so harsh! I was just willing to ignore him - because sometimes people just need to feel special... And there are so very many special people here (retards!).

Oh, by the way JinJoe, thank you for NOT making me feel like i'm special for not knowing that. ( I am, but thanks for not making it obvious!)

you are not not welcome.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby kitsunemaru » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Well, I wasn't thanking you, and I don't really care if you want me here, so what exactly do you mean by that? If you're just trying to be mean, then kudos. I think mean people are funny...
NOMZ

Postby nicomon » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Being "special" can be a good thing. I am, for example and it made me smarter then most of the people on this website (not that I can use most of that knowledge effectively....)

Postby maniac_99 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Awe Boomer is emo now. I bet you that Witch is a slut.

Return to Comic Updates and News!