Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey I'm catching up super quick from the move. I should be back soon. SOOOooooon.

Re: Boomlimia

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Somebody will kill me for this [myself probably] but the name reminded of:

gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am

Well, glad that you're getting everything in order again Dave ^^ Can't wait to see the stuffs you've been working on up.
Hunter can be so cruel... even to his fellow zombie... And he even steals the girl! Can't blame him though... For being super crazy psychopath, she's pretty cute.
estratohorse wrote:Somebody will kill me for this [myself probably] but the name reminded of:

gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Yeah, not getting it <.<

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 am

Boom Boom Pow, the song.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

It's "Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Boom. Boom. Boom.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm

FRIGGIN FINALLY :redface: Wat took you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG!?

Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 pm

You're one of those fans that doesn't realize people have outside lives aren't you?

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

It appears so.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't mean to be a bummer or any thing, but in the first panel I think it should be "a lot skinnier" instead of "alot skinnier"

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

there's different ways to spell it "bummer" boy.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:46 am

Why on posts is everyone such a downer? it makes no sense Although the comic strip does bring up a very valid point The boomer in theory should be skinner than the witch i think he sneaks donuts when nobody looks =P XD

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Well not to be rude. but
"What took you so freakin long?"
Anyway, were just waiting to here from you again. snafu has become quite after awhile.
o.O

"death to all who enter here"

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

You misspelled "a lot" it's two words... But other than that... Maybe he has a glandular problem.

-the more you know.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

It's a FUCKING comic! It's not an english essay with proper MLA formatting. Did it make you strain your eyes when you were reading it? NO! On the internet, it's more than fine to write "alot."

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 pm

hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

halloweenkat wrote:hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

OH MY GOD.... It's the Newbpocalypse! Bar the windows! Seal the doors!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Estrato is not having a good day in this thread.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

It's a fight I cannot win. The massive amount of amateur spell-check, demanding fans, and smiley faces has beaten me....

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Plus they never come back.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 am

There are several grammatical errors. Deal with 'em.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

halloweenkat wrote:hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

That, combined with estratohorse's reaction, is quite possibly the most hilarious post I've seen in my sad internet forum life...

But once again, I miss out on the references in this comic strip...damn it

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

This is an alert that there is still some people on this website who really like the comics and want more. I don't know if this goes into Dave's e-mail but ...

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 pm

None of us enjoy Dave's comics [obviously] so we don't care [obviously].

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

This is an alert that there is still some people on this website who really like the comics and want more.

Thank you for the notification, you dumb sack of shit.

I don't know if this goes into Dave's e-mail but ...

Lol.

Can you image how much space he would need if every post went to his email?

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Moves are a real pain to recover from.

My god HalloweenKat get away from me.
Topic locked