Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 am

Go check out the new Sugar Bits comic!

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 am

And we have a sticky situation for Brave...

Looking at this, I really, really look forward to that point past eternity where Everafter will be continued.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 am

A trap. I think we prety much predicted that one. Now he's probably going to make Brave face his fears. And Brave is going to fight them and the Big Bad is going to be all: WTF? Why isn't my magic working on him, and then he's going to dissappear. Just a theory do.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 am

Lemon wrote:and the Big Bad is going to be all: WTF? Why isn't my magic working on him, and then he's going to dissappear. Just a theory do.

If that happans...that would make Brave twice as awesome!

*And my comment for this page.*
The Wolf is holding Akazukin hostage?!
*Point at the Wolf.*
Coward!
But it also reminds me of one of those Hentai-Manga books.
*Shiver.*
Bloody Hentai.
And Brave is in a bad situation?
DON'T DIE!
Fight back!
Then again...how can he fight back if the Wolf is using Akazukin as a hostage?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 am

The wolf is attacking his mind. The Wolf is going to make him face his fears, and Brave is probably going to win. His name is "Brave" after all.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 am

Lemon wrote:The wolf is attacking his mind. The Wolf is going to make him face his fears, and Brave is probably going to win. His name is "Brave" after all.

Maybe. But Bravery and valour doesn't necessarily win. Those who are brave often end up sacrificing their lives for others.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 am

Why_my_piggy wrote: Those who are brave often end up sacrificing their lives for others.

If he destroys the Wolf, even by the cost of his life, he will save Red, Mammon, Robin and Nemo. Red's not going to die anyway, since she is a guest character.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

Ho, ho.

Blood Lord was right.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Blood Lord wrote:Ho, ho.

Blood Lord was right.

Who said you were wrong?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 am

Everyone who would argue with me in the last updates.

Such as Q.U.

This just gives me a chance to go "HA".

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Blood Lord wrote:This just gives me a chance to go "HA".

When I want to go "HA" I just take a glance at the speculation threads.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:24 pm

wonder, if all that is armor on Brave, will it come off by any chance?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm

So...I took a look at Red in the first panel and was like....Hey, her head isn't just a circle anymore, it's more correctly shaped. And then I was dissappointed when I noticed Bleed using his same shitty design he's used for practically everyone of his human-like character's head in the last panel, a circle with a pointy tuft of hair sticking out.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Mythrrinthael wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:This just gives me a chance to go "HA".

When I want to go "HA" I just take a glance at the speculation threads.

Hence the "speculation" part.

raijin86 wrote:wonder, if all that is armor on Brave, will it come off by any chance?

I was debating the same thing in the other thread.

Because in the second panel, it looks like the dark energy of the wolf engulfing Brave, like it has Red. But, it also looks like his helmet is cracking.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I believe you are both incorrect that Akuzukin is "held"-hostage' by Big Bad. It more so appears that she is bound to him and therefore, they are both stuck together.

Brave is going to die, the Big bad wolf is going to be further repressed into the mind of red, though it will appear that he is dead. (Or 'gone')
Else that or the group will be defeted/split/up/captured, but splitting them up makes it difficult for king to find them and therefore it's unlikely, BUT still a possibility.

I do believe that ginger is going to be taken further into licorice's home, and possibly come in contact with the lord of the sarrow sanctum.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Hueqort wrote:I believe you are both incorrect that is Akuzukin "held"-hostage' by Big Bad. It more so appears that she is bound to him and therefore, they are both stuck together.

And you are incorrect by assuming that we meant that Red is being held hostage by the Wolf.

I do not know why you and Digi continue to call Little Red "Akuzukin."

That is not her name, this is not Japan, and this is not the Japanese version of Red.

Hueqort wrote:splitting them up makes it difficult for king to find them and therefore it's unlikely, BUT still a possibility.

Well, they just found each other. It would be pointless to have them separated again.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Disregarding the art, I'm personally rather disappointed in the the amount of action. Is it just me, or is Bleedman more usually into the "Combat 'ze Arms" thing? Because the last four pages have been:

"OH SHIT!!" (With Mammon and Fox-girl)
"FUCK THIS SHIT!!" (With Bo and Hansel)
"HOLY SHIT (AGAIN)!!" (With Red and Brave)

None of the typical: "-BLAM BLAM BLAM- Who's your DADDY?!!!" -KABOOM!!!!- Etc.
For proof, notice that this type of plot sequence was especially prevalent in Grim Tales.
Last edited by SharpPointyDeath on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Blood Lord, does it really matter?
It's the same name, just said differently.
And it's spelt Akazukin, not Akuzukin.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:Blood Lord, does it really matter?
It's the same name, just said differently.
And it's spelt Akazukin, not Akuzukin.

Bro, does this look like a fucking Japanese website? Do any of us seem Japanese to you?

No? So stop using fucking Japanese names. Your not cool and using Japanese just makes you like a looser weaboo.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Sable is correct.

Add to it through, confusion can happen when some one reads that.

No character here has been identified as "Akazukin".

While it might be the same name if I called myself by my real name    I'm not going to post it    instead of "Blood Lord" that would cause a great deal of confusion that could have been avoided.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Not to mention no one likes weaboos....

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Ohh yeah. They can be disturbing to me, and people from places that sound like names to a pokemon.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

What was that Blood?

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Weaboos can be annoying to normal people?

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Kay, just making sure.
Topic locked