Vintage pic & new "THE USED" album!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey yo.
As you may or may not know, I had worked with the band "The Used" for over 4 years on their last 3 album and DVD releases, and they continue to remain some of my best friends, despite me gaining weight and them traveling a TON;)
So, naturally I am very proud of them for the release of their brand new album, "ARTWORK", which comes out everywhere tomorrow, August 1st. (album cover seen above)
And though I didn't work with them on this release, it doesn't mean I am any less excited about it. "The Used", both as friends and as musicians, has collectively had a huge positive impact on my inspiration and my career path. And to celebrate the release, here is a never before seen picture of us, the very first day we met to discuss the "in love and death" album back in Feb of 2004.
So get out there and buy their new album tomorrow, or get it on itunes, or go listen to it on their website BY CLICKING HERE

Enjoy:)
And if you see the guys, tell them i love em.

Re: Vintage pic & new

Postby iamsammmxd » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

OMJW thats epic dude. i love your work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <3333

Re: Vintage pic & new

Postby BloodyViewer III » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

I've saw your work was on iTunes and you've got to believe it how many good viewers has been rated 5 STARS CUZ OF YOU!!!! BAM! There they are and you know they comment it, they commented it saying, the album artwork has made a heart wrench CD that takes you to high into your mind, shows you your lightest and darkest fears, one user said that. And anyways I'm new here.
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Return to Comic Updates and News!