The End of The World As We Know It.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The End of The World As We Know It.

Postby Wretchkin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey, look on the bright side.
...Uh, the probability of the Punisher killing Hannah Montana just rose by about 12%?
Dammit,, my avatar is now a mark of shame.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

"In the unlikely event of a water landing . . ." Well, what exactly is a water landing? Am I mistaken, or does this sound somewhat similar to CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN!? "

Postby Princess » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm

inb4shitstorm.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Oodora Ryouko » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:
SharpPointyDeath wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:...Does this mean we're going to be seeing Spiderman in future Kingdom Hearts games?

That would be DAMN epic.

No. No it would not. I love Kingdom Hearts but Marvel should never coexist with it. Ever.

You mean like Mortal Kombat and DC? Seriously, no matter how many people might say that it's a good game, I think it was a lousy idea to put the two worlds together

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:
SharpPointyDeath wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:...Does this mean we're going to be seeing Spiderman in future Kingdom Hearts games?

That would be DAMN epic.

No. No it would not. I love Kingdom Hearts but Marvel should never coexist with it. Ever.

....Well, yeah. I guess. If you really do think about it. Sora in NYC? Ick. But summoning The Hulk would be pretty cool. And DC is stuff like Wolverine and the X-men, which would still be pretty awesome in short bursts to generate mass destruction, but exploring worlds similar to the DC universe wouldn't work.

Possiblekim wrote:SharpPointyDeath: Reinforcement is on the way friend.

Chocolate Hurricane: How many time you want to fight before you are satisfied? Let them have thier fun. Be more opened minded I beg of you. Also although swearing is allowede here, don't use it that much please.... It is offensive and should be only used when people insulted you.

Genrally, I find it is creative and funny in thier moans :mrgreen: . How many times do you see soemthing like "Minnie punching out of shit out of Wolverine"?

This thread is for fun, let us not make it into a war guys :mrgreen:

Also I would like to add.

Many great artists state that " I can see it now...X-men the musical... Spidermannah Montana...Hulk Smash on Ice"

Wretchkin wrote:Hey, look on the bright side.
...Uh, the probability of the Punisher killing Hannah Montana just rose by about 12%?
Dammit,, my avatar is now a mark of shame.

Eh... that's probably true.

On the bright side, recent calculations have shown that the majority of the worst Disney stuff EVER could easily be pwned by everything DC has.

Sans KH.
Ah damn, finally!! Seriously, you'd think people could at least let people run their rants and ignore them or report them if they find them offensive.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby shadow0knight » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Oh great.......I know what this means......

Zac Efron as Captain America

Miley Cyrus as Spider-Woman

.....OH the humanity!

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

shadow0knight wrote:Oh great.......I know what this means......

Zac Efron as Captain America

Miley Cyrus as Spider-Woman

.....OH the humanity!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OH GOD NO. NO. NEVER. EW. -Shoots self at mental image- -comes back to life and makes preparations to assassinate Disney executives if such a thing happens-

Note: Aren't Spiderman and Spiderwoman copyright Marvel Comics?

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby chriscane » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Mavel + Kingdom Hearts = Kick butt awesomeness

I can see it now.... Spider webbing up shadows while Sora cuts them in half, Ironman shooting lazer busts at nobody, and Wolverine make quick work out of a group of Heartless.

A man could dream a men could dream.
Fight my little champion (If you dare want to face his club of righteousness)
http://chriscane.mybrute.com

Postby dieCG » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
dieCG wrote:PG rated Punisher. I'm sure that will sell well.

I'd buy it. I love the Punisher.

Did you... Just alter my post? I did mean what I typed when I typed my initial "G rated". I can't fathom why you would think to put a P in front of G. Are you just that arrogant to think I slipped, and sought to correct me? Or are you just too boggled by the idea of me making fun of a G rated Punisher, that you had to put a P in there to make yourself feel less uncomfortable?

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Welcome Dumbass #600! While I would just take the opportunity to have a little fun by playing along with your "I IZ TEH PW3NZOR!11!NBDY CORACTS M!" and just all around fuck you, I'll abstain for today since your superiority complex is just too much for me to handle. As of such, I'll let Blood tinker with your butthurt and just patiently wait for my turn, if that is you will have the balls to be retarded again and I manage to catch a glimpse of it. Heck, why not call in the rest of the uptight bastards like you! We gonna have ourselves an orgy, Woo!

Also, PG and G are basically the same thing. Sheesh, not even I go rage-mode just for that.

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:Welcome Dumbass #600! While I would just take the opportunity to have a little fun by playing along with your "I IZ TEH PW3NZOR!11!NBDY CORACTS M!" and just all around fuck you, I'll abstain for today since your superiority complex is just too much for me to handle. As of such, I'll let Blood tinker with your butthurt and just patiently wait for my turn, if that is you will have the balls to be retarded again and I manage to catch a glimpse of it. Heck, why not call in the rest of the uptight bastards like you! We gonna have ourselves an orgy, Woo!

Also, PG and G are basically the same thing. Sheesh, not even I go rage-mode just for that.

The FUCK man?!! PG and G are NOT the SAME FUCKING THING. G means acceptable for ALL AUDIENCES, as in E to E-10+ in video games. PG means at LEAST Teen level, if not Mature. PG = Parental Guidance Suggested. Now, if something was acceptable for all audiences, why would the SAME PEOPLE also suggest parents to take a look first?! Answer: NO REASON. FURTHERMORE, correcting somebody's post for GRAMMATICAL ERROR is acceptable, but editing the actual meaning then QUOTING said meaning as a DIRECT QUOTE of said person is disrespectful and abhorrent. WHY in the FUCK would you take somebody's words and go: "Actually, you meant this!"?!!! Go PMS somewhere else, you GODDAMN BITCH. We don't need you to treat people like they committed a cardinal sin every time they post.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 pm

dieCG wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
dieCG wrote:PG rated Punisher. I'm sure that will sell well.

I'd buy it. I love the Punisher.

Did you... Just alter my post? I did mean what I typed when I typed my initial "G rated". I can't fathom why you would think to put a P in front of G. Are you just that arrogant to think I slipped, and sought to correct me? Or are you just too boggled by the idea of me making fun of a G rated Punisher, that you had to put a P in there to make yourself feel less uncomfortable?

When was the last time that Disney published a G rated movie?

And besides, the Punisher in a G-rated zone can not coexist.

There isn't anything "G-rated" about him.

SharpPointyDeath wrote:The FUCK man?!! PG and G are NOT the SAME FUCKING THING. G means acceptable for ALL AUDIENCES, as in E to E-10+ in video games. PG means at LEAST Teen level, if not Mature. PG = Parental Guidance Suggested. Now, if something was acceptable for all audiences, why would the SAME PEOPLE also suggest parents to take a look first?! Answer: NO REASON. FURTHERMORE, correcting somebody's post for GRAMMATICAL ERROR is acceptable, but editing the actual meaning then QUOTING said meaning as a DIRECT QUOTE of said person is disrespectful and abhorrent. WHY in the FUCK would you take somebody's words and go: "Actually, you meant this!"?!!! Go PMS somewhere else, you GODDAMN BITCH. We don't need you to treat people like they committed a cardinal sin every time they post.

Chill the fuck out, no one cares about your epic corrective skills, although they are several hundred meters off. PG means Parental Guidance is suggested.

You just did the exact thing you are preaching about. So what does that say about you?

Postby Possiblekim » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm

This threat as seriously gone out of hand....

Almighty Moderators... Please heed my prayer.... Lock this thread until everything has cooldown

Postby ninnypants » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Locked because trolling is getting out of hand.
Administrator

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!