The End of The World As We Know It.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The End of The World As We Know It.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am

Superman, Batman and the Green Lantern

They're DC, not Marvel.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

Oh, yeah. My bad. Well still. [Insert superheroes trio here from Marvel] is still going to get it.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

my ass they're going to get it.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 am

What!? NOOOOO
Please don't let it affect the classic gore of the comics like Punisher.

....Well as long as they don't interfere with Marval's style in comics and such I'm good, BUT I BETTER NOT HEAR A F*CKI*NG MUSICAL IN THE NEXT IRON MAN! :evil:
It's an intentional disorder ^^'

Location: In a cake...I think they forgot to deliver me though...

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:41 am

dieCG wrote:G rated Punisher. I'm sure that will sell well.

OH GOD NOOO!!!!!
I REFUSE TO SEE PUNISHER PLAYING WITH PIXIES, IF THAT HAPPANS I WILL BURN DISNEY TO THE GROUND ALONG WITH THE FROZEN WALT DISNEY!!!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 am

Calm down.

Seriously, its not that big of a deal that you need to type in a Caps Lock Rage.

And you are blowing it way out of proportion.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 am

Blood Lord wrote: And you are blowing it way out of proportion.

What else am i suppose to do with an overstock of dynamite. :?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm not talking about your dynamite stash.

This is intriguing, and interesting news, but it doesn't mean we need to go off the deep end over it.

Just chill out.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Clievile wrote:
SableTheFabled wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Its in the Spam Section, Sable.

I believe that's what he meant.

I was under the impression he was implying that the info was false and that Nick was basing this news on what he read in the spam section.

Either way, I doesn't stop him from being retarded.

1. i knew it was real and i looked it up right after it was posted.
dont go around thinking shit before you get the facts dickweed

2. Go fuck yourself

3. foe me so i wont have to be bothered with you

4.*waits for sables lame comeback*

Lol. Butthurt much?
RacialslurX2

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Disney probably won't screw it up much, Disney must be relatively smart, even against all the evidence of their films and cartoons stupidity, and I'm sure they know that a Marvel movie with any Disney attributes, i.e friendship speechs, family, love, etc, will BURRRRRRRRRN, and fail
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Look chances are they bought it, but won't effect production. It's not like they will demand that Mickey Mouse has to appear in every comic, and it's not like the artists will change or anything. It's just owned by different people.

Or at least I hope thats the truth.
RacialslurX2

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm

You people are talking as if a Marvel vs Disney fighting game was a bad idea.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 pm

narutofan9tail wrote:What!? NOOOOO

....Well as long as they don't interfere with Marval's style in comics and such I'm good, BUT I BETTER NOT HEAR A F*CKI*NG MUSICAL IN THE NEXT IRON MAN! :evil:

narutofan9tail wrote:

OH GOD NOOO!!!!!
I REFUSE TO SEE PUNISHER PLAYING WITH PIXIES, IF THAT HAPPANS I WILL BURN DISNEY TO THE GROUND ALONG WITH THE FROZEN WALT DISNEY!!!

narutofan9tail wrote:

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Goddamit. Learn to fucking shut up, grow a pair of balls, hit puberty, stop acting like the retarded 12 year old kid you are, watch some actual fucking qualitty cartoons and fucking grow some brain cells. Chin up, stomach in, look forward and move towards the doorway with the sign "Real-Life" over it. Move it maggot!

Now that I got rid of that, I doubt the CEO's at Disney will mess much with the Marvel universe. Even though I kind of fell like they lost their edge in the past few years, Marvel can still make a nice buck even nowdays with the whole recension. Disney being ruled by the greedy bastards we all come to know and love, I honnestly doubt they will tangle with something sucesfull just to bring about their own bullshit ideas for kiddies. They will just let them be, maybe make a few changes in the management staff and make a few "kiddie" comics of their own, but to no means just reshape the entirity of Marvel.

Also, Marvel vs Disney would be awesome, as long as KH attacks, costume and shit stay out of it. I'd thrust through Peter Pan with my Captain America anyday.

Postby Konrar » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

I heard, that nothing will change. And, assuming that Disney owns Mirmax, studio that did Revisor Dogs and Kill Bill, I belive it.
I'am from Poland.
And I have a litte problems with english.
Forgive me this.

SCREW THE RULES !!! I'M A LEGENDARY SUPER PINGUIN !!!!!!! AND I HAVE MONEY !!!!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:26 pm

estratohorse wrote:You people are talking as if a Marvel vs Disney fighting game was a bad idea.

Its not a bad idea.

I've always wanted to see the Hulk vs Goofy.
Semper Vigilans

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:
narutofan9tail wrote:What!? NOOOOO

narutofan9tail wrote:

OH GOD NOOO!!!!!

narutofan9tail wrote:

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Goddamit. Learn to fucking shut up, grow a pair of balls, hit puberty, stop acting like the retarded 12 year old kid you are, watch some actual fucking qualitty cartoons and fucking grow some brain cells. Chin up, stomach in, look forward and move towards the doorway with the sign "Real-Life" over it. Move it maggot!

Now that I got rid of that, I doubt the CEO's at Disney will mess much with the Marvel universe. Even though I kind of fell like they lost their edge in the past few years, Marvel can still make a nice buck even nowdays with the whole recension. Disney being ruled by the greedy bastards we all come to know and love, I honnestly doubt they will tangle with something sucesfull just to bring about their own bullshit ideas for kiddies. They will just let them be, maybe make a few changes in the management staff and make a few "kiddie" comics of their own, but to no means just reshape the entirity of Marvel.

Also, Marvel vs Disney would be awesome, as long as KH attacks, costume and shit stay out of it. I'd thrust through Peter Pan with my Captain America anyday.

Damn, so harsh besides I was just playing around with the exageration -__-, and dude wrong pair of words high quality cartoons?
You left out the other type of tv shows. =D. Sides as long as Mavel comics isn't messed with I'm good. (And don't ever mess with my dreams to be 12 again "the power of youth is beautiful"-Might Guy)

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Yeah well, if you didn't learn yet, there's a difference between being a funny nutjoob and just being an irritant asshole. Also, the sheer fact that you got something as Naruto as an avatar means you have no idea what "quality" means in my book. Also, gimme a break with the whole fucking youth power. Grow up.

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

God damn I wanna see Minnie mouse punch the shit out of Wolverine...
RacialslurX2

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:Yeah well, if you didn't learn yet, there's a difference between being a funny nutjoob and just being an irritant asshole. Also, the sheer fact that you got something as Naruto as an avatar means you have no idea what "quality" means in my book. Also, gimme a break with the whole fucking youth power. Grow up.

o.O hmm another person ignorant towards the Naruto movement. I'll argue up on that another time, sides whats the point of Maturity in these situations unless we're planin to do sumthin about it is what I say.

In the mean time:

estratohorse wrote:You people are talking as if a Marvel vs Disney fighting game was a bad idea.

It'll be a while before they do sumthin like that, Disney might have to take a moment to finish observing Marval's style, and adapt to it. Then they will try mixing.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

I'll argue up on that another time, sides whats the point of Maturity in these situations unless we're planin to do sumthin about it is what I say.

Do it over the PM system. Not in a thread.
Do not spam up or off track a thread here, while fighting over something so stupid. We don't need, and the mods sure as hell don't want to put up with such a problem.

God damn I wanna see Minnie mouse punch the shit out of Wolverine...

Ohh hell. I can see it happening now.
Semper Vigilans

Postby narutofan9tail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I bet Stitch will kick the hulks ass.

Postby Oodora Ryouko » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm

You know, next Disney will try to buy out Mcfarlane for his Spawn franchise and thus creating the Twisted Disney toyline with Mickey covered in blood with a hacksaw at hand and donald duck with...uhh....something. It's kinda hard to think of grotesque versions of classic cartoon characters.

In any case the idea is nice, though at first I was against it because...well singing and flowers and hannah montana doesn't quite go with the Punisher, Ironman and Dr. Doom ....or even zombies,(let's not forget about Marvel Zombies even though noone...probably...heard of it)

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:...Does this mean we're going to be seeing Spiderman in future Kingdom Hearts games?

That would be DAMN epic.

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:Yeah well, if you didn't learn yet, there's a difference between being a funny nutjoob and just being an irritant asshole. Also, the sheer fact that you got something as Naruto as an avatar means you have no idea what "quality" means in my book. Also, gimme a break with the whole fucking youth power. Grow up.

The avatar was supposed to be funny. It's the facial expression. What does that have to do with ANYTHING Naruto related?

Youth power? Grow up? You mean become jaded and an asshole like you? Heh, I'd rather be an ignorant kid than act like everything somebody else does is some criminal act punishable by death. Calm. The Fuck. Down. There's a reason why this is called a forum.

Sable, Blood Lord, help me out here. Forums are places to quietly and professionally disagree with somebody's views, not intensely go at their beliefs like Hitler and the Jews, right?
Last edited by SharpPointyDeath on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Princess » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

SharpPointyDeath wrote:
Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:...Does this mean we're going to be seeing Spiderman in future Kingdom Hearts games?

That would be DAMN epic.

No. No it would not. I love Kingdom Hearts but Marvel should never coexist with it. Ever.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Possiblekim » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm

SharpPointyDeath: Reinforcement is on the way friend.

Chocolate Hurricane: How many time you want to fight before you are satisfied? Let them have thier fun. Be more opened minded I beg of you. Also although swearing is allowede here, don't use it that much please.... It is offensive and should be only used when people insulted you.

Genrally, I find it is creative and funny in thier moans :mrgreen: . How many times do you see soemthing like "Minnie punching out of shit out of Wolverine"?

This thread is for fun, let us not make it into a war guys :mrgreen:

Also I would like to add.

Many great artists state that " I can see it now...X-men the musical... Spidermannah Montana...Hulk Smash on Ice"

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!